Where to buy in Utah??

Eurastus

Newly Enlightened
I'm in the market for one of those new and dandy SureFire L4 jobbers as my first decent flashlight. I have not been able to find a local dealer (Utah county, Utah). In fact, I can't seem to find a dealer in the whole state!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I know there must be someplace I can visit and get my grubby hands on a SureFire, but even SureFire seems unwilling to answer an e-mail.

Do any of you know who stocks SureFire lights in Utah...preferably Utah county?

Thanks for your time,

Eurastus

bigmikey

Newly Enlightened
I know sportsmans warehouse, sells some surefires, I dont know, about the model your after. I also know the police shops sell them to, wish I could help you more..

Saaby

Flashaholic
Sounds like you're going to end up going online to get this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TCG

Newly Enlightened
I know dougs' shootn sports in slc on redwood road carries some surefires. Early this spring before the flashaholic
sickness took me I saw their display. I remember seeing a
M4 and M6 under glass as well as a few others.

I remember thinking "what kind of moron would spend that much on a flashlight" now I am that kinda moron.

Eurastus

Newly Enlightened
Whew...turns out that Sportsman's Warehouse does carry Surefire. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Quite a few, in fact. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I had dropped by the one in Provo prior to writing this request but could find no SureFires. Turns out they have them under glass at the counter with no sign or other notification near the other flashlights...therefore I wasted $36 on a cheaper Streamlight TT-2L that is OK (but too big for me to EDC) and $19 on a Dorcy Spyder that I really didn't want (guess it's something I can just leave in the car). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

After reading your posts here, I drove back down to Sportsman's Warehouse and, sure enough, there they were. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif However, they only sell at suggested retail (full $160 for the L4) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif. I, being weak that I am, couldn't resist and so paid the $40 over lowest web price just to put it in my pocket right then and there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

On the other hand, they had several E2e HA at $72. I may just pick them up for my brother and father as Christmas gifts.

I gotta' say...this is one cool light. After only one evening and early morning using it at every opportunity, I now see why you all (collectively, that is) have been speaking so highly of this light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thanks for your help,