• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Big aspherical lenses, giant reflector mirror, SR95UT driver & switch for mag

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
some modding parts from Olight:
1. SR95 UT Momentary switch – This is modified to fit in maglight, momentary switch is needed for all taskled drivers for mag.
Include the Olight button that fits the mag hole. $20 shipped.

2. Olight SR95UT 9 Amp driver, runs on two or 4 lion, fresh new Teflon/silver coated copper 20AWG wires,
requires momentary switch to function. The only other true 9A driver is Dewitchel CPF, which costed $63 to US last time I ordered one.
This driver asking $30 shipped. For spotlight mod as it's too big to fit in mag

dscf2943o.jpg

Modding parts left over from my Mega Blaster project a few yrs back:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Blaster-My-first-short-arc-mod-MegaRay-style
Left 4.5" lens, bottom is concave, some chips along the edge, $20 ---SOLD
Middle, 3.5" aspherical lens, PCS flat bottom side, $20 --SOLD
Right, the same 3.5" aspherical lens still mounted in the bezel. it has mounting rings and cab be, the bazel diameter is ~5" —$40 ---SOLD
These lens came out of Bausch & Lomb stage spotlight, very high optical quality, better than what you get from DX or Edmund optics
The focal length is longer than typical aspharical lens. The two lens can be combined together to reduce focal length & achieve 4.5" lens power with bigger spot for dual aspherical lens projection spot light mod, or used them as giant magnifier lens to zap some bugs.
Back, giant 8" reflector mirror from Cruis Hinds searchlight used in my Swan Blaster project, when paired with a rear facing DLP projector lamp, it did 16 million cpse (focal length about 6"). – $40
Shipping in US is flat $5 for any number of lens, $9 for the Mirror reflector.
dscf2921m.jpg

dscf2923lh.jpg

The big lens is about the same diameter as the holder of the 3.5" lens, just need to grind the holder slightly to fit the lens in to create the dual lens system. Basically give you the front end of the 7000lumen/5 million cp mega blaster, I can do the mounting service for free.
:This could be used for super throw led or short arc & HID mods, or simply hold in front of your led flashlight to play with & see what if…

_________
_______

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi ma sha, do any of these aspherics fit a maglite?

Edit: silly question, of course not as your smallest one is 3.5 inches. Was hoping you might have some for mags.

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two lens sold, only the mounted 3.5" one left , too big for mag, might fit mammaouth 4" head, not sure if it;s a mag compatible head.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi ma, i think ill take the last aspher lens. its 20 bucks correct?

please pm pp info, thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts