list your favorite single aa lights

k12cop

Newly Enlightened
Just received olight t15 as my first single aa light...not bad, though I'm used to more than 130 lumens...(actually, not my first, I do have uktrafire sipik clone)

I think I'm going to start buying more single aa lights, and would like to know what some of the favorites are around here.

Thanx for your input.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently favor 2AAA penlights. However, my favorite 1AA lights include the Fenix E11, Inova X1 (dual brightness version), and Peak Stainless Steel El Capitan.

rioimmagina

Enlightened
Ahhh the 1xAA, one of my all time favourite format...
DST TLR my best all-around... Simply unbeatable!
jetbeam jet1 v3 neutral white: amazing throw, substantial construction.
finally, my favourite vintage: Nitecore NDI r2
I feel I should add one of the latest proposal to my 1xAA collection, perhaps the new d25A...

ToneDeath

Newly Enlightened
My Pentagon LM1 MOLLE is still a favorite, I also picked up a Fenix MC11 anglelight that is similar with a lot more power and strobe modes. I'm also looking at the Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II. Its primary battery source is a CR123 while the AA and AAA also work in a pinch. I think I have an addiction.

TD :candle:

jomox

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite T10, why? Because it's the only "single aa" light I have at the moment, but it's nice.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
ZL SC51W: it's my only 1xAA light but I prefer it over some other bigger and smaller lights because I can pick virtually any output between nearly 0 and ~180 which meets 90% of my needs!

Al_D

Newly Enlightened
My 1xAA/14500 XENO E03 has a neat party trick: 520 lumens. ;)

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
PEAK AA/14500 EL CAPITANS

Untitled.jpg

Brass Keychain & HA/SS with Momentary​

Harry999

Enlightened
I have several favourite AA lights

ZL SC51 & I am thinking about the SC52
Gerber Recon
LRI Proton Pro

T45

Enlightened
My favorite single AA light that I own is the Maratac AA. I own both the Stainless Steel and Natural Aluminum version

k12cop

Newly Enlightened
Wow, lots of replies. It looks like I'm not the only one interested in single aa format lights. In looking some of these up, its nice to see they average $30-$50...which is reasonable cost to start a collection.

Latest posts