• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MJP Mega Micro-black, P7 3spd, Ti bezel #000 PRICE DROP x3

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light has been sold via PM. Sale price was $200, to member Joseph_Milton. Basic shipping has been selected.

Hi all, this is my first sales thread here on the Proper, but one of a few I've had [mostly marketplace].

I'll run this as I usually do, fairly and to the point.

I have a Black MJP Mega Micro, sn 000, with the optional Ti bezel, 3 speed P7 [or is it MC-E, I forget] light engine. It is being sold in the same exact condition as when I received it a few months ago. It has not been pocket carried with keys or other metal instruments. It has been well treated. The front lens was removed once, by me, as well as the reflector, in order to take a look at the front fo the light engine. There is some dust on the inside of the lens and on the reflector. I have not touched the inside of either. There are some light scratches on the light engine [both ends] from the previous owners attempts to remove the light engine.

Functionally, the light is perfect. It cycles well, and when in max, flashes rapidly for a moment then stabilizes.

It has the Smooth reflector, which means there is the usual "cross-hairs" in the hostpot. The previous owner had placed a heavy diffuser film on the lens, which I will include. IT turns it into a wall of light, very useful, imo.

This light engine can only use 3V CR123 primaries. According ot the original sale thread, Li-ions, of any chemistry, will nuke the driver.

I had considered this light for an XM-L or XP-G2 emitter swap, however I'm leaving for basic training shortly and will have no use for the light for some time, and will be unable to store it securely. So I'm selling it here and now.

----
Packaging, shipping and insurance.
Basic shipping will consist of the light being securely wrapped in bubble wrap, being placed in a bubble wrap mailing envelope and shipped with a delivery confirmation/tracking number. This will be included in the cost of the light.

Insurance will be $5 extra for the above.

If you would prefer I ship in a priority flat rate box [small] I will. Again the light will be securely packaged in several layers of bubble wrap and then additionally padded with packing paper. This option will be $10 extra, but will include a DC# and insurance.

I will package the light, per your request and have it in the mail, and the DC# pm'ed to you by the close of the first business day following the sale [ie: you purchase Friday afternoon, I package and ship by end of the business day Monday].

At this time I am shipping CONUS only. I am sorry for international collectors, but at this time I do not feel comfortable selling and shipping OCONUS.
----
Sales.
My price, upon initially posting is $300 NOW $275USD, NOOW $250, NOW $225, including cost of shipping for the first shipping option plus insurance.

The first I'll take it has priority. I expect a follow-up PM requesting paypal information within 1 hour; I will respond ASAP. If you wish to inquire about the light, ask for more pictures, or question my price, please send me a PM and post that you have done so.

----
Trades.
I am currently looking for either an EB1 [either model] plus cash [to be negotiated], or a current generation HDS Rotary 200, plus cash [again, to be negotiated]. I may also be interested in some other customs or Milky Mods, let me know what you have.

----
Pictures.
Again, feel free to PM if you would like more pictures or better ones. I snapped these with my phone, so they may not be the best.

20121228_152340_zpsbc3a4f81.jpg

20121228_152326_zps5db317f9.jpg

20121228_152236_zps568edfd2.jpg

Last edited:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MJP Mega Micro-black, P7 3spd, Ti bezel #000 FS/Trade

New Years Day price drop

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Daily bump

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Solid light. Hate to let it go but it must go...

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Btt.

PRICE DROP 2.0

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Daily bump. Excellent price for an excellent light people

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast