where to find: Black leather holsters for executives

pschlosser

Newly Enlightened
Greetings, fellow Candle Power Freaks. I am looking for EDC flashlight holsters that look nice enough to wear with a suit - perhaps, something in black leather.

I work for a bank, and as such, wear a suit and tie all day long. I already wear a few gear items, daily, and it's working out quite well. Both my phone and Leatherman are worn horizontally within black patent leather cases on my belt. With their horizontal orientation, they do not protrude above or below my belt line. My Leatherman is hard to see, if you're not looking for it. I now want to wear a flashlight, in like horizontal orientation in a nice looking case.

For Christmas, I was given a Fenix PD32 T6 (18650). I've been looking online for holsters meeting the above mentioned criteria, but it's slow going.

Can anyone suggest a site (or even a search phrase, lol) that might get me some better hits. Otherwise, I may need to locate someone who can craft me such an item.

archimedes

Flashaholic
.... I am looking for EDC flashlight holsters that look nice enough to wear with a suit - perhaps, something in black leather....
Can anyone suggest a site (or even a search phrase, lol) that might get me some better hits. Otherwise, I may need to locate someone who can craft me such an item.

Checking his website just now, it looks like Thor's Hammer Custom Leather may be back to work soon ... :twothumbs

poguy

Newly Enlightened
You may be able to find someone to custom make a case. I've done it for handheld radios using thin black leather from the local hobby shop. Check with tailors, sewing hobbyists, etc. Many cities have leather shops dealing in custom, specialized or unusual items. What you are looking for shouldn't be too difficult to make.

pschlosser

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the suggestions. Yes, I may need to find someone to craft me the item(s) I need. I am enjoying the goods I find on the Thor's Hammer Custom Leather website. It looks like they can certainly make what I need.

Thank you, again.

wordwalker3

Newly Enlightened
You may wish to check with your local law enforcement, they may be aware of someone local doing custom leatherwork holdsters who would be able to help.