LX2 or A2l Clip. Where can I find one?

jalal20

Enlightened
I want to know if those are available separately to buy them since I have an E2E and I would like a deeper clip on it

Glock 22

Enlightened
I called Surefire and told them I broke my LX2 pocket clip which I did, and they sent me a new one in the mail in about a week.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometimes people on CPFMP will trade you clip for clip as they prefer bezel up carry.

jalal20

Enlightened
I called Surefire and told them I broke my LX2 pocket clip which I did, and they sent me a new one in the mail in about a week.
Well mine is an E2E so I don't think I can't ask for a different clip and I don't plan on lying to them :)

Sometimes people on CPFMP will trade you clip for clip as they prefer bezel up carry.
I will try to post there soon to test the water

Glock 22

Enlightened
Well mine is an E2E so I don't think I can't ask for a different clip and I don't plan on lying to them :)

No that's not what I meant lying to them. I was only meaning that's the only way I got mine replaced. I believe you misunderstood me, I don't encourage nobody to lie. So if I stated wrong then I apologize.

jalal20

Enlightened
No that's not what I meant lying to them. I was only meaning that's the only way I got mine replaced. I believe you misunderstood me, I don't encourage nobody to lie. So if I stated wrong then I apologize.

Ohh no no, u did not say that and it was not misunderstood. I was just joking about this and don't worry u were very clear my friend

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Glock 22

Enlightened
Ohh no no, u did not say that and it was not misunderstood. I was just joking about this and don't worry u were very clear my friend

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just making sure.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called Surefire several months ago in an attempt to buy a couple LX2 clips to use on my E and L series bodies, since I really prefer the LX2's design. The customer service agent informed me that they're not for sale, only available to replace broken ones. She confirmed that I do have an LX2, and said she'd send out a replacement for it (though it wasn't broken). Within two days, I broke the LX2's clip.

Grizz

jellydonut

Enlightened
Hm, maybe I should do that. I do have an LX2.. well, the body for it at this point, anyway. Is it enough to give them my LX2's serial number?

If I could get that, and put it on an A2. I would be in business. :eek:oo:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
In that case, go for it. She didn't even ask me for a serial number. I just opened that I love my LX2's clip, though that was a stretch.