How much would someone pay for a brand new mint condition HDS 170T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig K

Enlightened
How much would someone pay for a brand new mint condition HDS 170T with a perfect centered led and a nice Moddoolar pocket clip how much would you be willing to pay if you could have it in just 2 weeks?

Last edited:

Craig K

Enlightened
Do you think anyone would be willing to pay $600 for such a hard to get fantastic light in brand new condition absolutely mint.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you think anyone would be willing to pay $600 for such a hard to get fantastic light in brand new condition absolutely mint.
No
Not unless they are crazy?

I guess you want to cash in but maybe you need to do your own research first?
They are available right now new from certain sources at "Normal" price.

Craig K

Enlightened
No
Not unless they are crazy?

I guess you want to cash in but maybe you need to do your own research first?
They are available right now new from certain sources at "Normal" price.

Are they? can you tell me these sources that have them available right now for sale?

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 170t with the GDP. Completely mint should be between $160 and $220. If It's an acme threaded one with xpg, it'll be worth $180 or less

give it a few years and the price may go up

Craig K

Enlightened
I have a A 170t with the GDP. Completely mint but I really don't want to sell it but I would sell it for $600 lol

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own 5 HDS, Basic42 with peu bezel, 85tr twisty, 170t legacy with GDP, hds120 hi cri xpg, and an HDS120 modded with a nichia 4500k 92cri led. Got into them last year. My basic 42 would probably sell for more than your 170 because its rare.

To my knowledge the only HDS that may sell for $500 or more would be a Titanium HDS. Not sure why your asking on here what it's worth, unless your fishing for bids. :eek:oo: not sure that's appropriate ;)

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe that fishing for sales belongs in the CPF marketplace, and not in the LED lights forum.

The moderators need to give this thread the hook.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'd be doing well to get $200 for it, but set your sights lower if you want to be realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
This is a "fishing" thread, and not appropriate for CPF proper, or CPFMP. Go to CPFMP and put it up for sale if you want to sell it. Closing this.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.