• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Milky Extreme L1- 4 Flats- Price drop

Jaq

Newly Enlightened
Up for sell is a Milky Extreme L1 four flats, bored out for 17650 battery. Two stage tailcap, 400 lumens and 50ish. No other modes. Definitely a thrower, beam is on the cool side. Tale of the tape "Creexpe-REWD Focusable Tir DD custom-fabricated copper heatsink, Low profile positive contact. Works with single cell only".

Milky Extreme L1

Asking $250, $235, $225, $215, $205shipped Conus.

Paypal preferred, First to say "I'll take it", gets it.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Milky Extreme L1- 4 Flats

Sweet light...

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

A 17650 battery? Isn't that too long for a light that originally used a single cr123 cell?

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

You learn something new every day. I always thought all L1 used a single cr123 cell. My mistake. Thanks for the clarification.

You are right, all SF L1 used a single CR123 cell but I guess this body is bored and the original circuit removed. The head also look like it is not from the original L1. Probably the (new) circuit is in the head now.

Jaq

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead anyone, I regards to the battery. Icarus, is correct, all L1 use a cr123 battery. This light has been bored out and the stock guts removed. I'm not sure about what type of surefire head is installed, but it has a tir optic that is to focusable.

Thanks for looking

H-nu

Enlightened

Good luck with your AR buying, heard there are serious shortages. I would offer some of my ARs and Pmags for sale but I think it will be an eternity before I can get them again up here in Canada.

I will take your light. Please pm me with paypal addess and total with shipping within CONUS.
Cheers,
Chris

Jaq

Newly Enlightened

Good luck with your AR buying, heard there are serious shortages. I would offer some of my ARs and Pmags for sale but I think it will be an eternity before I can get them again up here in Canada.

I will take your light. Please pm me with paypal addess and total with shipping within CONUS.
Cheers,
Chris

Chris,

Just sent you a pm with my pp addy. Trying to offset my crazy gun and ammo binge of late.

Thanks,

Jaq