• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote MORE PICS ADDED

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Cerakote Safety Orange E2D PICS!

THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
PLEASE READ THIS POST. ~Greta

CERAKOTE IS SUSPENDED FOR THE TIME BEING
Cerakote!
Prices:
Parts-
Bezel Rings: $12
Z44 sized bezels: $15
Tailcaps: $15
35mm & 50mm extensions: $15
Z32 Bezels: $15
Cryos I, II bezels: $18
3P - 35mm Body: $20
6P - 65mm Body: $20
9P – 100mm Body: $20
Complete C series lights-
3P, 6P, 9P Body-Bezel-Tail: $45 add a bezel ring and clip for $15 with a complete light.
Mag Bodies, M6 and Turbo heads and other metal parts will be on a case by case basis. I would have to speak to the applicator about pricing. I have no experience with them and they are a lot bigger than the ones I mentioned above.

Click this to view colors!
Colors:
Forest Green
OD Green
Desert Verde
Desert Sage
Desert Sand
Coyote Tan
Flat Dark Earth
Patriot Brown
Safety Orange
Schoolbus Yellow
Bright White
Zombie Green
Bright Purple
Stainless
Pink
Tactical Gray
Sniper Gray
Graphite Black
Ridgeway Blue
Burnt Bronze
SOCOM Blue
Some colors available may not be listed. Some colors may need to be ordered. Also will try to do colors not listed but will need interest generated.

This is what is expected for you to get your parts coated. I will make sure everyone is kept abreast of what is going on during the whole run in this thread. This is the sales continuation of this thread.

1) Shipping: SHIP NOW! What you ship your parts to me in is what they will be shipped back in. Unless they are damaged en route by USPS. Packing: Please ship parts in bubble wrap or plumbing supply foam insulation. Use scotch tape so I can easily remove the parts. Remove all switches, o rings, lenses, light engines, bezel rings. All parts must be completely gutted. Mark each part with the color you want. The return shipping price will be calculated on top of what you will be charged for the Cerakote. If you want insurance you must include that too. I suggest that you do insure your parcels. I will not be held responsible for USPS misplacing your parcel. I will only accept Priority Flat Rate Boxes. Please include a self-addressed Priority Shipping Label in the box. This will help me out tremendously. If this is not followed I reserve the right to ship back uncerakoted parts and refund PayPal less shipping cost. This is not negotiable. Ship first then pay so you know what the return shipping will be and you can add that in. International send you lights and I will get them done, it may take a little longer and postage will be expensive but I will get them done.

2) Payment: PayPal only. PAY AFTER YOU SHIP Itemize all your information in the notes of the PayPal transaction ie: CPF user name, parts shipped, colors for each part, price per part or for whole light whether quoted or listed, price of return shipping with confirmation (including insurance if requested) Most important of all your return address! Copy and paste all info to this thread.

The cool stuff !
Ridgeway Blue SureFire 6P
jure8u4a.jpg

Safety Orange & Schoolbus Yellow SureFire 6P
te8yju6a.jpg

Safety Orange (E2D tailcap mod by MIK)

SOCOM Blue (This is a personal user and had the marks to show it. The Cerakote covered them well and any specks are dust)

6P Burnt Bronze/Graphite Black Clip & Mac EDC Zombie Green

Mac EDC Zombie Green

9P+A14+A19+ZRS=195 mm Body! (3x18650) M91AW long run time machine! Burnt Bronze

Mac EDC Zombie Green

6P Solarforce Clip & The LegoManiac (ZRS+A19+TL20+Moddoo Adapter+Ronac Smoothie=18650!) Burnt Bronze

Mac EDC Zombie Green

Mac EDC Zombie Green

More pics to come!
Special thanks to Oveready, Moddoo, Ronac, Mac, MIK & SureFire!
Without all of you this wouldn't be possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote 1st Run Edited

subscribing to this so i can read it later.

i'm down for a whole 6P setup at least. thanks man!

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll be sending my Arc LS twisty tomorrow. I am leaning towards Zombie Green, but the OD Green is nice, too.

EDIT: Bare Arc LS twisty mailed on 1/5.
EDIT2: PayPal sent.

All parts Zombie Green.
Tailcap: $13
Head: $17
Shipping $5.15
---------------
Total $35.15

Last edited:

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Cerakote 1st Run Edited

No problem, I am getting something in Zombie Green and SOCOM or Ridgeway Blue, can't decide.

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm getting my stuff ready for you and just to be clear:
(ridgeway blue for all parts)
1x 6P body 65mm: $20
1x Z44 sized bezel: $13
1x Tailcap: $13
TOTAL: $46 (shipping TBD)

so I'll send you my stuff (minus lens, o-rings, switch assembly) in a Priority Mail flat rate box with a note saying each part is ridgeway blue, with a return label and necessary padding of course. send paypal later when you give the word.

everything correct?

benthiccracker

Enlightened

I'm getting my stuff ready for you and just to be clear:
(ridgeway blue for all parts)
1x 6P body 65mm: $20
1x Z44 sized bezel: $13
1x Tailcap: $13
TOTAL: $46 (shipping TBD)

so I'll send you my stuff (minus lens, o-rings, switch assembly) in a Priority Mail flat rate box with a note saying each part is ridgeway blue, with a return label and necessary padding of course. send paypal later when you give the word.

everything correct?
Meant to quote this... perfect!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

perfect! you can send PayPal itemized notes as soon as you ship and know return shipping.

Meant to quote this... perfect!

gotcha, thanks! I'll try and get to the post office for a flat rate box either tomorrow or Monday and proceed to pay :)

thank you for organizing this! i'd love to see how your SOCOM blue part(s) turn out. mind if I ask what you're getting done in SOCOM blue?

benthiccracker

Enlightened

same thing you are getting in ridgeway... thinking about doing my 9P and all my extensions too. Really big decision though cause if I leggo the parts with anything else they won't match anymore.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

same thing you are getting in ridgeway... thinking about doing my 9P and all my extensions too. Really big decision though cause if I leggo the parts with anything else they won't match anymore.

gotcha bud! I definitely wanna see how your SOCOM blue turns out though. I was gonna do that but I was thinking it wouldn't be immediately noticeable, which is something I'd really like. I mean, if I started with a black light and it still looked black when I pick it up at the wrong angle for the light to hit it just right, I may as well still have a black light, you know?

I'm boxing up my bored 6P, Z44, and Z41 now. I just removed all o-rings, the lens, bezel ring, switch module, etc.

Thank you so much for this incredible undertaking! :)

I'll include all my info in a printed document inside my priority box for you. I won't, however, be opting for insurance because you're just ~2 hours away from me lol. I understand the potential risk, though.

Thanks man :D

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Cerakote 1st Run Edited

that is very true! I am mainly coating just because the lights I am getting done are users with the light wear attributed to that.

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Bump for talked to my Cerakote guy this morning. He is going to the Shotshow in Vegas Wednesday of next week. I will be aiming to get to his shop on Monday to prep parts for this run. If you want in, now is the time! He is ordering ZOMBIE GREEN and BURNT BRONZE today to pump up his supply of colors. I didn't have him get any Safety Orange because I didn't have anyone asking for it; however, it can be done on the next run. RIDGEWAY & SOCOM BLUE are on hand. In other news: datiLED I got the ARC out of the mailbox this morning!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

just mailed you my 6P stuff today with everything. do you want the tracking number in your PM inbox?

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Any info on larger parts ?
Please let me know what. It would be great if you could get me a pic of what you want compared to a 6P or 9P, something I can get a comparison with. Also with each part separate in one pic would be fantastic.

samuraishot

Enlightened

Hi benthiccracker, I'm planning to send in a Surefire A2 for coating. So far, I've found instructions to gut out the tailcap, but none so far regarding the head or body. Your instructions are very clear in the OP, but I just wanted to ask to see if there's still hope for my A2 to be coated, does the head absolutely need the lens removed? Can the lens and the bottom just be masked? Also the A2 body isn't a simple tube, but has I guess electronics. Can both ends of the body just be masked? I do apologize for my questions, I really don't know much about cerakoting items.

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Hi benthiccracker, I'm planning to send in a Surefire A2 for coating. So far, I've found instructions to gut out the tailcap, but none so far regarding the head or body. Your instructions are very clear in the OP, but I just wanted to ask to see if there's still hope for my A2 to be coated, does the head absolutely need the lens removed? Can the lens and the bottom just be masked? Also the A2 body isn't a simple tube, but has I guess electronics. Can both ends of the body just be masked? I do apologize for my questions, I really don't know much about cerakoting items.
I wish I could help you with the lens removal. I have the same problem with my E2D bezel. It will start to come unscrewed then stop. I even cracked the glass lense and marked the anno trying to get it off. Now I really need it off! I know they can be removed because some of the modded a on here have shown pics. I really wouldn't feel comfortable putting a part in the drying oven not gutted. Especially with any kind of electronics like resistors etc. Mabybe try one of the other threads for an answer. I was planning on it, I just haven't had a chance.

samuraishot

Enlightened

I wish I could help you with the lens removal. I have the same problem with my E2D bezel. It will start to come unscrewed then stop. I even cracked the glass lense and marked the anno trying to get it off. Now I really need it off! I know they can be removed because some of the modded a on here have shown pics. I really wouldn't feel comfortable putting a part in the drying oven not gutted. Especially with any kind of electronics like resistors etc. Mabybe try one of the other threads for an answer. I was planning on it, I just haven't had a chance.

Oh I see, it has to go into a drying oven. Man! I want my Yellow/Green A2 in Zombie Green so bad! Well, I'm gonna keep searching for answers - hope is still not lost! Thanks for the response :)

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Cerakote 1st Run Edited

I have pushed the date up for this first run. All parts must arrive to me by Saturday. I will do another run after this one is complete and I can post some pics. If you want your parts coated decide today! Priority mail will have them to me on time if they are shipped tomorrow.

Latest posts