Veterans Day

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Fellow Vets...I certainly didn't want to let this day slip by (could thank you anyday, however this is an appropriate day to do so!)...without thanking you for serving your Country and it's residing citizens. And certainly that appreciation carries over to those who are actively serving!!

<font color="blue">"Thank you!!!"</font>

Tomas

Banned
Thanks, Sigman. It wasn't until 1993 that I had the first person actually say "Thank you."

I didn't know that I'd missed it until then.

It was an interesting experience to realize after all those years that no one has said that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

VNRIB2.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Did anyone watch the PBS program on the Medal of Honor recipients? It was very moving.

Thank you to all the veterans who have served and sacrified in life and death. I don't think people say it enough.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
The "least" one can do to thank our Vets is to be an informed and active voter. American flags and decals don't cut it by themselves. And, as usual in my middle-class neighborhood, I'm still the only one who's flown the flag, on Veteran's Day, for the past 20 years. (9/11 excepted - but now they've all forgotten)