wsaxton

Newly Enlightened
sad but true, red and black for $31. They appear to be nearly identical
located at lights-box.com
sorry about link

Last edited:

cowanrg

Newly Enlightened
wow, that does look pretty identical. I wonder if anyone can confirm how good it is.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well i am sure the peeps on the budget channel will be all over it.They talk about the cheap stuff over there.

BTW no links allowed.

eusty

Newly Enlightened
It's the older version with the T6, but 1000lm...I think not...

Sent using Tapatalk 2.

Kokopelli

Enlightened
I have a real one and a copy. Copy really looks and built with the same curves and details as TK35. The build quality and anodization, on the other hand, can match the real. Even the battery holder has the same looks but with somewhat cheaper plastic.

There are still two separate buttons for modes and power on off. Though, they don't work the same as the real tk35. On my Copy the light always start on low through the forward clicky power button. This button doesn't change the modes but the other mode button does. Light doesn't remember its last mode like TK35 does.

The Copy is a bright and throwy light like Tk35 but Copy has more artifacts in the beam. Led was well centered. My TK35 is a bit greenish so this Copy looks brighter with its cooler white tint.

I guess this light has its driver at the battery holder like the original TK35.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice color! If I could get that one and mod it with a neutral XM-L it would be nice I think...

Last edited: