• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sabrewolf mini Chimera(withdrawn) & MJP Extreme Micro CR2 (SPF)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
For sale are two awesome and hard to find lights! I am not the original owner, but both were purchased from well respected CPF members. Both lights are in excellent working order. I am selling to help fund the purchase of a custom knife, so am offering them to you! I am not a light expert, so please see specs. and details below on each light. If you need more specific information, you would need to do a search in CPF...thanks! :thumbsup:

#1 MJP Extreme Micro CR2 (single stage/output) specs- P4 LED (a respected CPF member informed me that this light actually houses an
Osram Golden Dragon Plus LED...thanks for confirming sir!), Grey color, very bright little light. The light is in 'excellent' condition. Very smooth threads. I own two, so am offering one to you.

Price for Extreme Micro: (SPF)
$175 + $8/shipping via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, insured w/ Tracking

#2 Sabrewolf mini Chimera Ti Gen1 Prototype- This light is in 'VG' used condition. It has been a desk-queen and conversation piece since I purchased her. The light will come with a USB Cord for charging, Removable Tripod and cool lanyard with skull that I attached. MC-E (cool white) LED, 800 mA battery, 2GB memor card permanently installed, Bead-Blast Pattern on Back/Stonewashed top cover w/ Ti Clip

Link to original Sabrewolf sales thread for exact light-
[URL]http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?244955-Chimera-Gen1-Prototype-for-sale[/URL]

Price for mini Chimera- (WITHDRAWN) shipping via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, insured w/ Tracking

***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' or PM(if you prefer to remain private) wins by time stamp followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you!

* I lowered the price on these gems from the original post!

Pics. of these beauties! :D

1020923640x480.jpg
[/IMG]
1020924640x480.jpg
[/IMG]
1020921640x480.jpg
[/IMG]
1020922640x480.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: MJP Extreme Micro CR2 (single stage) & Sabrewolf mini Chimera Gen1 Prototype

Good morning- The MJP Extreme Micro is (SPF) as per PM. The mini Chimera is withdrawn at this time...thanks!

Last edited: