Sapphire Lenses

quine

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if there are any lenses that fit the Tri-EDC made of sapphire? Where could I find such a part?

Thank you!

archimedes

Flashaholic
21mm x 2mm

Thanks for the info !

I haven't really searched in detail, but Otto Frei appears to have 21mm x 0.9mm available (though I didn't notice any thicker crystals in the smaller OD sizes) ... not sure how much of an issue that might be - :shrug:

EDIT - Jules Borel may be another source ... looks like they might be able to do 21.0mm x 2.0mm (if I am reading their catalog correctly?) - :)

Last edited:

quine

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info !

I haven't really searched in detail, but Otto Frei appears to have 21mm x 0.9mm available (though I didn't notice any thicker crystals in the smaller OD sizes) ... not sure how much of an issue that might be - :shrug:

EDIT - Jules Borel may be another source ... looks like they might be able to do 21.0mm x 2.0mm (if I am reading their catalog correctly?) - :)

Thank you! I'm going to check that out!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's great! Now that I'm keeping my Tri EDC I might upgrade to the Sapphire lens. Please update us when you check it out and see how it fits

quine

Newly Enlightened
Apparently I'm not allowed to buy from Jules Borel because I'm not a watchmaker...

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Anyone find a non saphire glass lens for tri edc? Busted mine yesterday. :/(
just took it out and screwed it back in with no lens for now