Klarus XT20 for low price ....?

mallakoff

Newly Enlightened
Hi saw the Klarus XT20 for $115.99 on Aliexpress ,shipping out of China.....this light usually retails for $159 or more....could these cheap ones be repaired, or something not right with them ?:thinking: or just CHEAP ?

I had a look on Ebay to find lowest price seller of the XT20 and read this. (lowest ebay price -they were selling for $159 USD )

"We are an authorized dealer selling for the lowest price allowed by the manufacturer. If you find this item advertised for less, the seller isn't an authorized dealer. They are either selling a counterfeit item, a repaired used item, or a genuine item that has an invalid warranty! Don't take a chance with those sellers."

ermm is that true....? what do you guys think .

Last edited:

Samy

Enlightened
You could always fire off an email to ask if it's a brand new item. I paid $150 or so for mine + delivery.

cheers

mallakoff

Newly Enlightened
You could always fire off an email to ask if it's a brand new item. I paid $150 or so for mine + delivery.

cheers

sent an email...still waiting for them to get back to me...

How do you like your xt20? nice big wall of light?

Globi23

Newly Enlightened
I own a XT20, I like:
portability with the included holster, light and not "bulky", but consider the length if you sit down.
light output is great, cool white, but the spill is not as big as for example a skyray king.
as it has a only one OP reflector, it also offers a nice throw

Bear in mind its a tactical torch, so the switch is in the back...

Alternative: http://www.intl-outdoor.com/shadow-...t-p-507.html?zenid=o6p0h05gsb0varkltmh7v28d34
it has two OP reflector so its a little more floody. the switch at the front would be nice! ...but no holster

mallakoff

Newly Enlightened
I own a XT20, I like:
portability with the included holster, light and not "bulky", but consider the length if you sit down.
light output is great, cool white, but the spill is not as big as for example a skyray king.
as it has a only one OP reflector, it also offers a nice throw

Bear in mind its a tactical torch, so the switch is in the back...

Alternative: http://www.intl-outdoor.com/shadow-...t-p-507.html?zenid=o6p0h05gsb0varkltmh7v28d34
it has two OP reflector so its a little more floody. the switch at the front would be nice! ...but no holster

Hi ,thanks for this link ,the Shadow looks interesting I like the two OP refectors ...good price too

mallakoff

Newly Enlightened
I got an email back From the Aliexpress seller reguading the XT20.

She said it is an authentic brand new in the box Klarus XT20.......but no warranty outside of China......hmmmm:thinking:

Yeah think I'll leave it..