Lego Questions (Solarforce and Surefire)

KeeblerElf

Enlightened
I see many allusions to legoing Solarforce and Surefire parts, but I can't seem to find any definite information on the topic. Which Surefire series, if any, have been verified to fit with the Solarforce L2 series (eg, the L2T)? Are there other common lego options available between these brands? Thanks for any info!

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L2p and L2m heads fit on Surefire C2 and 6p bodies. Some high end dropins don't accept this pairing though.

KeeblerElf

Enlightened
Thanks for your replies. :)

As a related question, I saw an old thread about Malkoff MDx bodies being Surefire C compatible. I'm not sure if there have been any changes to these bodies in the past couple years; can anyone confirm that Solarforce extenders work with the Malkoff bodies? Being unsure of which body size I want has been holding me back from deciding on a new Malkoff, and this would make the decision a little easier!

KeeblerElf

Enlightened
Quick bump to see if anyone can confirm that Solarforce L2x extenders work on Malkoff MDx bodies. :)

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quick bump to see if anyone can confirm that Solarforce L2x extenders work on Malkoff MDx bodies. :)
The threads on the MDx body for the tailcap will take SureFire or other SureFire compatible tails. So, the extenders should fit on, but I have never done it, and I don't know if the length will be exactly right or not.
I have tried one Solarforce tailcap on all my Malkoff bodies and also on my other compatible bodies, and the Solarforce tailcap didn't work(operate) on any of them.

Latest posts