having a blackout right now need help with elbow mirror

GAZ082

Newly Enlightened
hi guys, I'm in the middle of a blackout st home and I'm trying to get the bloody elbow mirror accessory in my quark pro. an I supposed to use pressure? unscrew something? coz can't install it!

thanks!

Yamabushi

Enlightened
One end should slip on easily but the other end has four small tabs to hold the diffuser lens and will not fit over the flashlight.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be the one to ask: What the heck is an elbow mirror? Thats why I came to this thread, to figure that out. I thought maybe it was a mirror that strapped to your elbow that you'd use in darkness to help with some job, but that doesnt make sense, so...(?)

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be the one to ask: What the heck is an elbow mirror? Thats why I came to this thread, to figure that out. I thought maybe it was a mirror that strapped to your elbow that you'd use in darkness to help with some job, but that doesnt make sense, so...(?)

eh, the elbow mirror is the mirror held in the elbow or right angle of the fitting. I had one of those Fenix angle light fittings. It did function correctly from an axial to a radial beam, but carrying yet another part was not reasonable. so it just sat in my parts box.