• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND McGizmo 1xAA Pak

benthiccracker

Enlightened
FOUND a McGizmo 1xAA ti McClickie Pak with the 1/4x20 ti Clip. A ti button with trit slot and trit would be a big +
If you have another ti body that would work without any modification running a Malkoff dropin in a ti VME head let me know.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
McG Clicky Paks do not have Ti buttons available for them. Just a FYI.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTB McGizmo 1xAA Pak

No, I have never seen or heard of such a thing for the current Paks. Several of us have mentioned to Don that they would be cool, but it isn't really something he is interested in, and no one else has designed one. If I am wrong, I'd love to know about it!

benthiccracker

Enlightened

No, I have never seen or heard of such a thing for the current Paks. Several of us have mentioned to Don that they would be cool, but it isn't really something he is interested in, and no one else has designed one. If I am wrong, I'd love to know about it!
I am probably thinking of another ti flashlight. Maybe a D10?

nbp

Flashaholic

Could be, I have seen things like that floating around, but I am not totally up to speed on the Kuku, JHanko etc. creations, beautiful as they are. That said, Don's Clicky Paks are very good anyways, and guys like Precision Works can mill some trit slots for you if you want.

Didn't mean to crash your thread, sorry. Best with your search!

gunga

Flashaholic
WTB McGizmo 1xAA Pak

Actually. Kuku did make an E pack switch with trits. It is sold out and very rare. One just sold for $125. They are very hard to find.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Feels really good in the hands.

5usy9upy.jpg

Latest posts