Varapower turbo 2 question

ncristia

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I picked up this light last week and the seller indicated that the ucl lens and bezel did not fit tightly and needs and o ring that Kevin had sent out. Does anyone know what size and where I could buy one.
Thank you
Nick

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might ask Kevin also known as lambda on flAshlightforu
ms I think it is or just google lambda lights

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlightnews is where Kevin hangs out. He has all of his Varapower threads there including the Varapower Turbo 2.0 thread where he mentions the need for the O-ring. It's a long thread but if you skip to the part where the buyers start receiving their lights you'll find it.

Also, I think his email is [email protected]. I think.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ncristia

Newly Enlightened
Brian,
I e-mailed Kevin, couldn't find any specifics on the o ring on flashlightnews. I love the light, espically the tint and the stock switch. Sorry I just received a Fenix tk75! Seems to be a waste compared to the varapower, oh well.
Thanks again
Nick

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
After reading back through that thread, it looks like it was a 3" o ring that Kevin sent out to someone. Another alternative would be to go to flashlightlens.com and see if there's a lens that is like 1mm larger diameter.

The tint on that thing is amazing. The light you have is the best thrower that I know of in existence with a tint that warm. I think there was only one other person who opted for that LED so there might be one other light out there that could match you in a warm thrower contest :)