new Maglite 2AA color?

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that I saw the pewter color at Target a few weeks ago. I should pick one up as a host for the new Badboy that's on its way to me.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, if I've already got a knurled pewter, then I'm ok.
Their picture must be off since it looks more bronze to me...

turbodog

Flashaholic
Before someone notices and wants to kick me. Action-lights.com has a fuschia color also. I think I know why.

If you look through the posts, you'll find where I posted that action-lights had the rare orange color. I called them and ordered a few. While talking to the guy there I mentioned that the odd colors are collectible. Evidently he has rooted out the same source that I managed to find.

I cross-posted this to a few different places.

Jeritall

Enlightened
I recently bought a MM at a Home Depot in Colorado. Part # 106-000-683, it is marked PURPLE beside the UPC. It is ORANGE. Who's color blind?

turbodog

Flashaholic
Sometimes they package in materials for other colors. Just FYI, I will try to get my mag stuff rounded up and post it. I have a pretty good listing of their part numbers. I have found several colored minimags by searching for the part # and not the desciption.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Jeritall said:
I recently bought a MM at a Home Depot in Colorado. Part # 106-000-683, it is marked PURPLE beside the UPC. It is ORANGE. Who's color blind?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol... Mag is doing a "limited" run of orange and an off purple color. I'm not sure who will be carrying them, but you'll probably start to see more and more of them.

-Mike