SF G2Z: now $49 at Botach, who's going for it?

guncollector

Enlightened
SF G2Z: now $49 at Botach, who\'s going for it?

Subject says it all. Botach--who came through for many of us on the SF123A deal--has got the G2Z now for $49.00.

Tempting...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SF G2Z: now $49 at Botach, who\'s going for it?

Yeah, I was able to get the batteries from Botach within a week...but there's so much to worry about! I don't think I'll risk my luck running out on me though.

-Tung

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast

Since I got my G2Z, it has almost become my favorite SF light (2nd only to my 9V W/SRTH & N2 lamp). I traded off 2 of my 3 G2's. Like it even better than my M2. TX

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Originally posted by txwest:
Since I got my G2Z, it has almost become my favorite SF light (2nd only to my 9V W/SRTH & N2 lamp). I traded off 2 of my 3 G2's. Like it even better than my M2. TX
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That G2Z is a great light, isn't it? I prefer it over the M2 also.

Size15's

Flashaholic

I think I'm torn between the G2Z-OD and the M2 as to which I prefer. Abuse-resistance is basically the same in my experience.

Al

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aaargghh, this is killing me. Every week now they are sending out email flyers with these great impossible to pass up deals. And I don't have a G2Z yet. Ok....what's so good about them...why should I get one? I already have 3 2-cell lights...6P, G2, and E2O, do I need a G2Z ?? Why?
grin.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Originally posted by Stingray:
Aaargghh, this is killing me. Every week now they are sending out email flyers with these great impossible to pass up deals. And I don't have a G2Z yet. Ok....what's so good about them...why should I get one? I already have 3 2-cell lights...6P, G2, and E2O, do I need a G2Z ?? Why?
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sell the G2 and get the G2Z. I had the G2, until I got a G2Z, then the G2 went. Keep the E2O. The E2O has many possibilities.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

the G2Z has pyrex, lockout tail cap, kung fu!...er...i mean combat grip
grin.gif
and lanyard! dude, it blows the G2 away! price is right too, now being offered in od green. my favorite color.
wink.gif

mine is on the way, it will set on my nightstand with my pistola. i'd love to take it out but i don't like belt holsters much less anything else on my belt.

i bought it from dan at tactical warehouse so i don't have to worry if i'll get it or not. not matter what, dan will take care of it. don't forget bocrap likes to screw you on shipping.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast

grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">WHY!!! Because you don't have one.... :>) TX

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well the G2 is my car emergency tactical light, so it stays. The E2O is awesome and only 2 days old, it's a keeper for back pocket EDC. The P6 was my first ever surefire and sits in a V26 holster with beamshaper for camping, road trips on the bike, and other fun stuff. On my nightable next to the HK USP 40 is a 9P with M2 bezel, P91 and non-LOTC, a perfect "bump in the night" light. An everready 4AA 2 LED folding lamp with dead batteries keeps the silver 9P dimly aglow for easy location in the dark. A rechargable 8X with beamshaper sits on a table for daily dog walking and general playing with photons. A scorpion sits under the seat of my motorcyle for emergency duty.

What would I do with the G2Z? I'd actually like to replace the 9P with a G3Z if they had one, but keep the combat grip and add the M2 Bezel to it. Suggestions.
smile.gif

Anarchocap

Enlightened

Aaargghh, this is killing me. Every week now they are sending out email flyers with these great impossible to pass up deals.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Tell me about it! Its melting my plastic... I did so good for the holidays not overspending only to blow it because of all these after holiday sales!!

I already have a Z2 so at least I don't feel temped by this one...Now if it was an E2O...well that'd be a different story.

One thing about Botach, just don't forget to add in the at least ~$8 shipping to the bottom line!

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Originally posted by Gun Nut:
One thing about Botach, just don't forget to add in the at least ~$8 shipping to the bottom line!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, I know, that's what makes you want to order more stuff at good prices while you're doing it, to spread the shipping costs out and dilute the shipping cost per item. Then you find out they're out of stock on half the stuff, but sent the rest with full shipping costs, defeating the diluting strategy. That's why you have to call first and hope the person on the phone knows the real inventory.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just realized that I can get that same deal from Strategos anytime. They have free shipping over $50 and 10% off for members. Comes out to about $60, same as Botach with shipping to FL., maybe a dollar or two more.

Whew, now I don't have to decide right away. I really want a G3Z with SIS bezel. That would be the perfect night table light for "bumps in the night"

ygbsm

Enlightened

G2Z is a great light -- I carry it more often than my M2.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Originally posted by Gun Nut:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That, plus the 8.25% sales tax to California residents!

-Tung

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast

Originally posted by ygbsm:
G2Z is a great light -- I carry it more often than my M2.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am curious. How come?

brightnorm

Flashaholic

Any suggestions for a nylon holster/pouch (not Ripoffs) for the G2Z?

(Just got Peter G's great new holster for the ARC 123's. Beautiful and functional).

Brightnorm