*new* Nitecore P25

kj2

Flashaholic
2vdiikl.jpg
2ijpy11.jpg

Nitecore is probably comparing the Fenix TK22 against the P25. Bit of a shame that they used again that " comparing beam profile" photo.

mmvsx5.jpg

http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=74

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks very tough, high quality and professional.
the pocket clip is a joke.
flat 860 ANSI lumens for 1h45min?
i dont believe Nitecore specs nor Klarus specs, sorry.

Last edited:

Dubois

Enlightened
Agreed, the pocket clip is a joke - halfway down the light?

And what does "Utilized interface designed for tactical use" actually mean? Utilized interface? I also see they have patented a "spring loaded impact absorption mechanism featuring reverse polarity protection".

Nitecore have been pretty busy recently.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast

dougie

Enlightened
Looks interesting especially with a twenty minute runtime on turbo! :thumbsup:

skeeterbait

Newly Enlightened
Given the choice when I bought my EC25 couple weeks ago I would still buy the EC25. P25 is throwier than I need in this size light, larger bezel, don't need onboard charging for this size light, don't need weapons attachment, and the UI does not match my TM15 like the EC25 does. Don't have any reason to pay the added cost.

So... This thing pops up on the market one day and NOBODY knew about it coming? Nitecore is pretty good at keeping secrets. Wonder what is next, a dedicated thrower in the TM line? (hope... hope... hope...)

Last edited:

Brera

Newly Enlightened
I already have an EC25 but I don't mind getting this one. It's like an upgraded version of the EC25. The military grey is quite beautiful.

wonkycows

Newly Enlightened
Nice looking light this. I take it that the switch is the same sort as the tiny monster?

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm afraid I'll have to buy this one. EA4 head and 18650 and lower low.

Yeah, compelling to buy it...throw of the EA4 in a 18650, very good! and much improved runtime and probably a lower low...... egad!

The price of this one will either make it or break it for me. I hope its still in the "reasonable" price range.

yotefever

Newly Enlightened
And I just bought a MH 25, I wonder if I can trade it up? Or maybe one of the local leo's would be interested.
I am just looking for something for night hunting since it is always cloudy when there is a full moon.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
100 bucks! Well, it does have more features than the other lights...which probably warrant the "flagship" moniker.

Oh well, time will tell...so long are there are no QC issues.

For the price, they should have threw in the Nitecore 18650 cell so its good to go out of the box.