503B & TANK007 TK-566 Holster Recommendations

Jet Black

Newly Enlightened
Big Island in the South Pacific Ocean , you can't
I already have 1 X 503b torch (front) with a 4.5 point Attack Crown & a ~200mW Green Laser with a 3 pointed attack crown (rear) that's housed in a body that's very similar to a 503b , both are still being tweaked around a bit.

Lanyards, External Blackening of the Crown & other things planned,

I also have a pair of Stainless Steel 503b shells in transit that will may or may not end up with attack crown heads on them pending availability of a 3+ Watt 365nM drop in bulb for the Stainless Steel shell....

Does anyone know of a durable belt holster that offers a reasonable amount of mechanical protection for both the flashlight & it's user whilst in storage or being carried around ?

Hopefully the other request for a holster is a no brainer. I have ordered a TANK007 TK-566 (~US$40) but I can't find the external dimensions for the 365nm 3Watt 2x AA battery body , so I have no idea of what belt holster is best suited to carry it. Similar specifications as the "503b" holster.

TIA

JB

PS
I am no stranger to UV lighting in other forms , & have been reading up on the the colour rendering & other complexities involved with LED & Laser UV region emitters.....I have a few sets of yellow tinted ANSI standard UV protective glass's , that seem to have kept my eyes intact over the years.

8 watt germicidal fluro inside of a 400watt Hi Bay reflector , these are _really_ nasty UV-C Class fluro tubes , handle with fear.

At the other end of the spectrum......
I bought a pair of these IR filtered Russian tank lights , unfortunately one got destroyed , the remaining one deserves to have something better than a 100 watt incandescent aircraft landing light behind it , this is on the later to do list.

It seems to be a universal constant that "Light" becomes extremely more expensive & exceptionally more dangerous when it wanders off either end of the visible spectrum. Fortunately the cost is offset by it's exceptional range of applications.

Jet Black

Newly Enlightened
Big Island in the South Pacific Ocean , you can't
If someone owns a 2 x AA battery Tank007-566 flash light could you please measure the length & diameter of it for me. I'm guessing it is ~20mm in diameter & 130 to 140mm long. Am I close ??

I found a potential "good start" for a 503b Holster. The UltraFire flashlight 119# Holster , at less than 50 cents it gives the flashlight reasonable cover & protection , it just needs some beefing up to cover those sharp teeth on the crown.

I don't see the top flap lasting very long & offering much mechanical protection without an extra piece of leather or "canvas webbing" (?) sewn in to stop the pointy bits punching through...

JB
Living in a hard vacuum.