Oh no, I forgot a flashlight.

Dadof6

Enlightened
Anyone who knows me, knows that I usually have a flashlight on me somewhere. But, a few days ago I seemed to have forgotten one. There I was walking to court (I'm an attorney) when what appeared to be a man, down on his luck, approached me for some bus fare. He wasn't asking for a handout, he wanted to know if wanted to buy . . . his flashlight for five bucks. One maglight in my briefcase, one man on his way home with bus fare, two problems solved.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
This is terrible news; if panhandlers are sharing information, this means others will be approaching us with flashlights to sell! We'll be broke before we ever make it into the store!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are remanded by the Kangaroo Court to do 8 hours of luminous community service. Duties such as helping old ladies across the street at night with the use of a flashlight, checking the emergency lighting at public schools, and other equivalent actions are acceptable.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Always keep a bright light on your keychain. No way to forget a light that way. (Well, unless you walk out the front door without your keys. But in that case, the lack of a decent flashlight will not remotely be your main concern.) ;)