• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ(Sold), Aeon (Sold), Ion (Withdrawn)

nbp

Flashaholic
It kills me to let these go, but I have to break up with some Al to make space for more Ti. Since I got my Ti Nautilus and Mako, they just have not been getting the carry that they deserve, and I don't like keeping shelf queens. These three lights are all in fantastic condition. They have been lightly carried, but in a pocket by themselves and never dropped. They are in the condition that I got them, as far as I can tell. They work perfectly and are ready for use. They are great lights from some of our finest Custom builders, and I think that every flashaholic should have a chance to try them out.

1.) BitZ: Gorgeous little pocket light. Great knurling, super anodizing, silky smooth twisting action, three modes with memory plus hidden blinky modes, Ti bezel ring and clip, and one of the smoothest creamiest beams I have ever had. I'm the original owner; I thought I'd never sell this one. $128 !SOLD!

2.) Aeon: Another beautiful tiny pocket light. Typical high quality from Enrique, looong runtimes, two mode progressive twisty. Original owner. $140 !SOLD!

3.) Ion: The light that came before the Aeon. Again, stunning light from Enrique in fabulous shape. Amazing artifact free flood beam, unlike anything you get from a smooth reflector ordinarily. Two mode progressive twisty, looong runtimes. Purchased from another member who sold it to me in mint condition. In the same condition I received it. Withdrawn

I take PP. Prices include PP fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If you want some sort of fancy shipping or insurance, you will have to tell me that ahead of time and pay additional cost. First :takeit: in this thread gets the light. Thanks everyone!

phototeut.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ, Aeon, Ion

A bump for some great lights, and a great CPF'r :D

I think that these versions are now all out-of-production, and getting rather difficult to find (especially in nice condition like this) ... good luck with your sale buddy :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ, Aeon, Ion

Thanks Don. You are correct: you won't be getting these new from the makers anymore. That's a shame because they're awesome little lights! You can get them here though. ;)

Megatrowned

Enlightened

Hay nbp, I found all those lights you mentioned in one thread! Oh, wait...

:D

To the top!

mikeyx

Enlightened

I'll take the Aeon. PM incoming.

Thanks,
Mike

nbp

Flashaholic

Paypal received! Aeon is sold. I will let you know when it ships, hopefully Tuesday.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ, Aeon (Sold), Ion

Hi Don. Thanks for that information. All of these excitement happened before I joined up.
Err 1000th post. Means I better back off on that throttle, been spending too much money and time on Cpf.
Thankfully many people around me does not know about this love affair.
:)

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ, Aeon (Sold), Ion

Lots of views and two lights still here! Let's drop the prices a couple bucks. If you buy before 2:00pm CST it will ship today! :party:

nbp

Flashaholic

Mike, the Aeon is in the mail, please let me know when you get it. :)

If you buy a light before 11:00pm CST it will go out Wed. for sure.

nbp

Flashaholic

Ok, dropped the prices some more, let's move these before I change my mind please!

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ, Aeon (Sold), Ion

Prices lowered a bit more. If you are looking for an Ion, they are getting pretty hard to find and likely not in this condition; this one took a bit to get hold of! You know you want it. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mini Al Custom Beauties: BitZ(Sold), Aeon (Sold), Ion --> Price Drops -

Ok folks, just that lovely little Ion left. :)

nbp

Flashaholic

Another drop on the Ion. I'm taking a hit already on this light, would love for it to go to a good home.

nbp

Flashaholic

Final price drop on the Ion, or else I'll be keeping it. Thanks everyone. :)