Will there be an RRT-21 LED upgrade?

Beckler

Enlightened
Was going to get one of these, my favorite-looking light, but cancelled it. Now wondering if anyone cares to speculate if a U2, U3, XML2 could be expected? I don't know what Jetbeam's history tends to in this regard. I know RRT0 got an XML upgrade a long time ago for instance.

aau007

Enlightened
I am really skeptical on whether Jetbeam will further develop their Raptor series of lights. Raptor series dates back to the Sysmax era. I believe Jetbeam is trying to distance themselves from Sysmax.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Suggest you mail Jetbeam and ask them directly,I have found from past experience most light makers have been kind enough to reply back within 48 hours generally.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am really skeptical on whether Jetbeam will further develop their Raptor series of lights. Raptor series dates back to the Sysmax era. I believe Jetbeam is trying to distance themselves from Sysmax.

LOL, I used to spend a lot of time on these forums. I had no idea they were no longer part of Sysmax; thought they and Nightcore were still the same company!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, I used to spend a lot of time on these forums. I had no idea they were no longer part of Sysmax; thought they and Nightcore were still the same company!

Dear JETBeam consumers,
Firstly, we thank you for all of your support for JETBeam.
As we officially informed before, since SYSMAX has gravely violated the agency rules by 1) misleading dealers & consumers and confusing the ownership of JETBeam; 2) registering JETBeam trademark in EU and Australia purposely; 3) intentionally restraining the order quantity of JETBeam and raising prices for high profit; 4) falsely claiming JETBeam stockout while promoting and selling their own brand instead; 5) big overdue payment to Shenzhen Jetbeam, as JETBeam brand owner, designer and manufacturer, Shenzhen Jetbeam Electronic Technology CO., Ltd officially announce from 5 Aug, 2012,SYSMAX will not be the agent for JETBeam and we will manage JETBeam directly including R&D, manufacture, marketing, sales and warranty.