TM15 - WOW!!! Thanks!

itguy07

Newly Enlightened
Some of you probably remember me from my thread here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?352889-TM11-vs-TK75-which-and-why

where I was debating on the TM11 or the TK45.

I ended up going with the TM15 as I got a smoking deal from a dealer over at the cpfmarketplace. Got the Neutral white one on Thursday along with 4 Nitecore 2600 mAH batteries and the Intellicharger 4. Charged the thing up on Thrusday afternoon and took it out Thursday night. AWESOME is the best word to describe it. Testing in the neighborhood has it ligting things up that I never thought was possible, including a whole dranage basin in our development.

The wife was not impressed "You bought another flashlight???"...

Friday night after dinner we took it to a local park and I was lighting up soccer and baseball fields. We also went out "spotting" deer with it and had a good time. She was impressed with the power and how well it worked for lighting up farmers' fields to see the animals. The throw was impressive, especially on Turbo.

Saturday night I took it on a lolcal hiking trail for a quick 20 minute nite hike to check it out. Awesome iis the best way to describe it. Went far back in the bush and on lower it was a great hiking light. Crank that puppy up and you could really light up the trail and surrounding area.

Needless to say I think it lives up to its name as a "Tiny Monster". I thank you all for your suggestion on this light as well as pointing me in the direction for the deal and to the dealer who kept the deal open!

If you're on he fence get it - it is a great light and pretty versitile too. I used it just tonight (on lowest) while walking the dog and it was great for that as well. Definitely a great addition to the TK45.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still say H*** S*** when I turn it up... very impressive indeed. Really nice you're so excited about it. I was very excited about the TK35, and the SC600, I was not expecting to be so excited about the TM-15 and I still can't really believe it. I'm glad it worked out so well for you. I'm also really impressed with that dealer. I bought a few lights from them and I think I'll buy more; I'll have to move them into my top 2 places to shop I think.

makapuu

Enlightened
Glad your satisfied with the light/deal.
Now wait till you see the BlackShadow Terminator with XML-U3's soon to surface. :naughty:

rc51mike

Newly Enlightened
Same here. Saw one on a thread, read the review and decided I needed this very cool light. My first 18650 light, having stuck with AA's until now, looking forward to this grownup light. Should be hitting the mailbox in a couple days.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
I ordered one too, and it is due to arrive Friday. I'll weigh in on how it works.
I wanted something rechargeable for the ease, especially since I use it nightly. It will be about -15 below (F) tonight, so batteries really struggle at these temps!

itguy07

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one too, and it is due to arrive Friday. I'll weigh in on how it works.
I wanted something rechargeable for the ease, especially since I use it nightly. It will be about -15 below (F) tonight, so batteries really struggle at these temps!

Run it on Turbo when you leave the house - it is a handwaremer in a couple minutes at that level. When my wife was messing with it while spotting wildlife she commented how warm it got.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Run it on Turbo when you leave the house - it is a handwaremer in a couple minutes at that level. When my wife was messing with it while spotting wildlife she commented how warm it got.

With these temps, it will come in handy! :)