kj2

Flashaholic
Found this video. With Olight T-series, M22X, Klarus RS80, Nitecore EA8, P25,
Nitecore SRT7, Olight M3X with XM-L2 :D

And that SRT7 I absolutely must have :D

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
I'm looking at the SRT7. Police strobe, nice :)
Only he says it runs on 2* CR123, not fan of that. Hopes Nitecore will support 18650 on that light.
And that new M22X also looks great. Two lights I possible will end-up buying :sssh:

-Wish I can get those catalogues of these flashlight companies. Always handy to look up things fast.

Last edited:

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking at the SRT7. Police strobe, nice :)
Only he says it runs on 2* CR123, not fan of that. Hopes Nitecore will support 18650 on that light.
And that new M22X also looks great. Two lights I possible will end-up buying :sssh:

-Wish I can get those catalogues of these flashlight companies. Always handy to look up things fast.
Isn't that illegal here in Holland? But I must say I really like the looks of it.
The klarus RS80 is actually bigger than I thought, It has some pretty big reflector's. I wonder if it can tailstand :whistle:?

n2deep

Newly Enlightened
1...2...3....4......5 pound light. That thing kept getter heavier and heavier. lol

kj2

Flashaholic
Isn't that illegal here in Holland? But I must say I really like the looks of it.
The klarus RS80 is actually bigger than I thought, It has some pretty big reflector's. I wonder if it can tailstand :whistle:?

Police lights here are blue, but I get you ;) I'll not be playing cop outside, but it's a cool thing to have :)
Wonder where the coloured leds are in that light...

druidmars

Enlightened
Finally managed to watch the video. The Sr7 sounds very pleasant with all those colors in the leds!

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isnt the EA8 excessive? I mean for 8 cells? imagine having to rotate 16 cells to use this light in prolonged situations.

You can get the same performance from two 18650's right?

PhatPhil

Newly Enlightened
Isnt the EA8 excessive? I mean for 8 cells? imagine having to rotate 16 cells to use this light in prolonged situations.

You can get the same performance from two 18650's right?

True, but not everyone wants to use Li-ion batteries. 4 Eneloops are about the same cost as a decent 3100/3400 protected 18650 (prices here in the UK).

AA batteries can be sourced from just about anywhere in the world. Good alternative if you back pack a lot and NI-MH aren't an option.

No reason why we can't have both 18650 and AA lights :grin2:

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
What a cute name for the SRT7 "Revenger." lol The body looks wide and thick enough for 18650. Also wondering what LED this light is sporting. The rep in the video did not talk about the LED's.

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
1...2...3....4......5 pound light. That thing kept getter heavier and heavier. lol

Hahaha. I remember the days of carrying the 10lb Streamlight Lightbox's.
This looks nice but for the price tag I don't ever see myself getting one. The claimed throw is 800m. Hmm?