Which head?

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
The threads match, so you could screw the E2 bezel on it physically. But the bodies dont have a switch, they work by twisting the bezel. Im not sure how/if that would work with an E series lamp assembley.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can the KL1 heads handle 3 new 123's. If so, how's the runtime? Can you run a KL4 head on 3 new 123's, or 2 AA's, how about 2 AA rechargables?

Sorry for all the questions...I was away from the boards for several months and much has changed, lot's of new stuff and cool ideas.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Roy. Is $19 a good deal for the Vitalgear UBH, or are there better UBH's for 3 123/2AA 's from our own modders here?

On another note, will the KL1 fit on the 1 123 ARC twist packs for sale in B/S/T?

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stingray,

The KL1 will run on 3x123s, no problems as far as I know. But KL4 is not recommended for 3x123s, as I think heat is a big issue.

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Please note that on the Vitalgear bodies, you'll really have to screw down the head *_TIGHT_* in order to get the lamp to turn on.

I suspect that this is due to the somewhat "oversized" o-ring at the bezel-to-body junction....

This shortcoming, however, could be usefully considered a "feature" and advantage if the user requires extra security against accidental light discharge or switch-on.

Allen
aka DumboRAT