Tell me I don't need another flashlight!

Tom899

Newly Enlightened
Just one week ago I didn't even know or ever heard of an 18650 battery. I now own a TK75, PD32 UE, Cottonpickers charger, Fenix charger, 6 AW 18650 3400mAh batteries, and a Titanium innovations Illumina TI CA1-TI on order! What the heck is going on here!

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF and the flashaholic's world.

You don't need another flashlight.*
There I did what you asked.

jay_rush

Unenlightened
Not until u start to realize that u can fit high output flashlights on your Keyring ;) . Then u gota get a couple of those. and a small edc which u will just carry for fun and play with 90% of the time like an olight s10, but the one time u forget your edc and u NEED it.... it will kill u inside lol. so u will need to stay on the top of the edc game. ow.. and u need to get into 16340 batteries for those so u need about 4. in the near future fenix will come out with a upgrade tk75 with xml2s with like what? 600? more lemens and more throw and it will eat u up inside if u dont get that or that new 3000 lumen other light they are gona come out with soon. then your gona want to get new batteries cos every couple of months the mah on them goes up, and u will sit there thinking WHAT IF the run time on this could go for longer :huh: . so u gota get those. plus with the newer ever bigger batteries u will find they wont fit your old flashlights anymore so alot of research is going to be needed to replace them all. and that pd32 will get upgraded and changed many times, u bought a tk75 which is one of the best lights out right now and i know u put a lot of research into that so i doubt u wont fall for them either... it goes on...welcome to the black hole that is flashlights. No one can escape :banghead:

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just one week ago I didn't even know or ever heard of an 18650 battery. I now own a TK75, PD32 UE, Cottonpickers charger, Fenix charger, 6 AW 18650 3400mAh batteries, and a Titanium innovations Illumina TI CA1-TI on order! What the heck is going on here!

That`s all?

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what's happening! The same thing that happened to me except you have more money haha. I started with a 3D led maglite and was amazed. I've since spent hundreds (which is small compared to a lot of you jokers!) and pln on spending plenty more!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay I'll tell you you don't need another light, you need many more lights :naughty:
1aa, 2 AA, cr123, 26650 lights. You don't have a P60 host or several dropins.
Ypu need to try different tints, like a 90 cri xpg, a nichia 219.
Have you tried the xpg2,xpe2, XML2, xre, sscp7, sst50, sst90, sbt90, sbt70 and MTG2 emitters yet?

Fot night vision a red Xpe ;)

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is not a matter of need...it is a matter of...DESIRE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crazy::devil:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a pretty powerful onset to your flashoholism! Welcome to the club and enjoy it!
And: :welcome:

langham

Enlightened
Have you noticed that under your name it says unenlightened? That means that you need more lights. I personally get around buying new lights by upgrading old ones. I have maybe 6 lights and 20 or so batteries. I only use the good cells on the best lights. I only upgrade the lights if there is substantial benefit, because it is hard work. I only buy a new light if it is something that I have never had before, for example my last purchase was a TIR optics light because I wanted to know what it was all about. FYI it is like lighthouse technology in a flashlight and in my experience Surefire is the best manufacturer, but there is a guy on here that makes them look like cave men with a fire on the end of a stick in the TIR realm. You need a ridiculous thrower, and you already have a crazy flood light and an EDC that is just impressive. I would personally suggest buying a OSTS thrower and the BlackShadow Fire, that might quench your thirst for a while. Everything that is stated here is correct, but seriously you need a few more. I don't think that I will buy another purely handheld based thrower as I get more than 200k lux with my modified TN31 and that is enough to illuminate targets so far away that you can barely see them anyway. I think that is what you need to look into instead of just buying another expensive light. Oh and :welcome:!

garryt

Newly Enlightened
I've only discovered these high output led torches a few weeks back and already have three - dunno what it is about them?

I can already see I'll end up with a collection. I'm sticking to 1 and 2x AA at the moment though - I love the light output for the sizes.

spankone

Enlightened
When it comes to hobbies N+1 applies. (N is what you have then you always +1). Never ending cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ishango

Enlightened

Seems like you had a pretty easy week. Welcome to flashaholism :) As others have said, you don't need another light.... really.... you don't... but... have you thought of a light suitable for <insert random event here>?

Teobaldo

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF and the flashaholism. Don't worry, already are hooked to the vice and soon will have the house full of flashlights. If you have problems with your family, here there are many that will be able to help you psychological.