New M3 Bezel?

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding Self-Defense tool, as it will temporarily stun a threat by directing the bezel into the head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

machulu

Newly Enlightened
I don't know... I personally do not like the style that Surefire is evolving into. I'll still continue to buy them anyway but still... Is this the standard M3 Bezel now?

-Stephen

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
I like this new SF strategy - light up the perp with stunning light prior to taking a core sample! Too cool.

bwcaw

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
Yes, this will become the standard M3 bezel according to the Guns&Ammo Combat Tactics 2004 (Vol. 1, No. 2).

Al

[/ QUOTE ]
Volume two? There are two combat tactics mags out?

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am i missing something?<insert witty retort here>
That looks like a scalloped KL2 bezel to me. Are surefire going to drop the regular M3 bezel and replace it with one based on the KL2 shape?
***Looks like i should read more carefully. It is a replacement for the incan bezel. A much nicer design than the old M3 bezel***

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
In some circumstances, the older bezel may be preferable. At least if you have it in carry-on luggage, security won't take it away because it's a "weapon". Likewise if you're the subject of a "pat down" on the street. Just something to consider.

Blikbok

Enlightened
It should be an option. A bezel light that would be more likely to take a chunk out of me than out of a bad guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif