streamlight Litebox/Firebox/Fire vulcan/Vulcan host

MT7

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone,
I am want to build my first modified flashlight, and building a flashlight with a maglite host look to difficult to me (I haven't serious electical knowledge,maybe after several projects I will try to mod a maglite flashlight).
So I think that streamlight Firebox/fire vulcan/vulcan/litebox can be a very nice option for the host of the building project, but It's too expensive, so do you know where can I buy one of those flashlights in the cheapest price? even not working flashlight will be ok,because I'm need just the host- without battery,charger,bulb etc..
thanks advance..

MT7

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone,
I am want to build my first modified flashlight, and building a flashlight with a maglite host look to difficult to me (I haven't serious electical knowledge,maybe after several projects I will try to mod a maglite flashlight).
So I think that streamlight Firebox/fire vulcan/vulcan/litebox can be a very nice option for the host of the building project, but It's too expensive, so do you know where can I buy one of those flashlights in the cheapest price? even not working flashlight will be ok,because I'm need just the host- without battery,charger,bulb etc..
thanks advance..[/QUOTE

is sombody know? please help...