• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold - WTS Oveready Triple Copper E2e Nichia 219 and E1E body Hard Anodized

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
I was able to put this together. I was able to do the same thing in black and think someone else should enjoy a similar package.

I have a Triple Copper E2E from Oveready that I turned on a few times to check the brightness. It is Hard Anodized (kind of an olive drab) and has the 219 Nichia LEDs. I took pictures and if someone can post them for me I can send them to you tomorrow.

I also purchased a HA E1E body which I had bored by the master, Barry Milton.

What that means is that you will now have both an E1E and an E2E Triple Copper at your disposal, just by switching out the bodies, and will not have to spend a ton of time getting it (assuming you were even able to score everything because clean Surefire parts are getting hard to find).

$500, includes paypal and insured shipping to the 50 US. Does not include batteries. Only use the batteries recommended for it on the Oveready website.

I can assure you that if you have been trying to get a triple copper E1E and/or E2E and have been unable to, you should act quick because there are many others out there like you (I was one of those people and it took time and effort to get it together). First to post I'll take it followed by payment, gets it.
Absolutely no trades.

Last edited:

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Oveready Triple Copper E2e Nichia 219 and E1E body Hard Anodized

$475, shipped and insured and paypal fee included to the 50 United States. Please note, no trades.

Last edited:

Shurock

Newly Enlightened

I am going to place this backup at $450. It is already waiting to be shipped in a Priority Mail box. $450 is how much it cost me to get everything together. You do not have to spend anytime finding it or sourcing the parts. I do not think they are even still on the Oveready site. I have the black combo, which is why I am selling. I have taken pictures with and without flash, so you can see how it looks in various lights.

2wh44r7.jpg

317if5t.jpg
3g28j.jpg
2z559v4.jpg

This particular Nichia light engine may not be made again. Obviously it is a package deal, because you will want to interchange the bodies.

$450, shipped and insured and paypal fee included to the 50 United States. Please note, no trades.

Last edited:

Shurock

Newly Enlightened

Added pics to last post.

Shurock

Newly Enlightened

Ok. I will sell either complete light for $375. Your choice E1E or E2E. Then, I will hold onto the other body for 14 days before I sell it for $100, and give first chance at the second body to the purchaser of the light.

Shipped and insured to the 50 United States. International, pay actual shipping and insurance cost.

Does not include batteries, but will include the replacement McClicky switch, I just received from Dan. I did not notice a flicker between levels, but better safe than sorry.

Latest posts