Just got my Tigerlight

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
Man, this sucker is bright!

I got an FBOP model (8") from Dan at Tactical Warehouse (Thanks Dan!). Boy, he sure makes it fun to spend money!

It's been charging all day, and in another hour or so, I'm gonna take it off the charger and go outside and blind some squirrels, scare the neighbors at the end of the road, etc.

It's pretty much guiltless fun, knowing that when the batteries start to get weak, I'll just throw it back on the charger for another night's worth of fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ok guys, since I'm a newer flashaholic, and now have an L4, Tigerlight, G2, and Pelican M6, what's the next cool thing on the list? I've got my Hotlips/TWAK LIII coming any day now, but feel the need to spend some more cashola...any suggestions? I'm thinking a 2MCP spotlight or something, but more points for ease of carry with wow factor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Oh man.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Kinzli,

When I was faced with a similar decision... I opted to get another TigerLight. I figured I had two hands, why not have two TigerLights.

TigerLights rule the night!!!

Tom

Catapult

Enlightened
Aren't they just wonderful? And when it's wonderful to own one, what would it be like to own two, both FBOP and OC?