• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MEGA-X SOLD

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally got my hands on some BIN X 5W Luxeons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

So, a few X3V SEs are available in Megalites as the MEGA-X.

megax1.jpg

These side emitters are a refreashing change from the normal small bright spot HD Luxeons produce with a Mag reflector. The SEs seem to throw more light out the front into a larger bright spot with fading corona and less random side spill.

megax2.jpg

Nice super bright pure white light from a modified Mag 2D flashlight - MEGA-X

unnerv

Enlightened
Re: MEGA-X Available

where did you come across them if you don't mind saying. I have been looking for X bins, since hotbeam found some. Elusive little buggers

G Pilot

Enlightened

Thanks Kevin, the Ti one is mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast

unnerv,

I got them from someone who got them from someone, etc, etc. If there were more available, I'd already have them.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

The BIN X is still a rare find, but I'm sure more are being produced in greater quantities now so it's only a matter of time before they show up in quantities...

G-Pilot - Thanks!

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Zeppert!

Ok, I guess I better edit the title as those are the only two I've got complete.

Thanks guys!

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lambda, you have X3 in SE!!! I still like SE more than HD in Maglit reflector. Am I too late???

Alan

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Alan said:
Lambda, you have X3 in SE!!! I still like SE more than HD in Maglit reflector. Am I too late???

Alan

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Alan,

I was going to put these into something else, but if you want one, I supose I can pry one loose. Email me with your case color preference...