• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Coming Soon For Auction!!

Greta

Flashaholic
PhotonKing.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
<font color="red">holy ****</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Roth... I have to say those are the same exact words I used... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it real? It looks so... unlike SF... Maybe it's a custom production from PK. Photon King. PK. Heh! See the relationship?

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just when you thought you`ve seen it all....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll wager that's a 4 inch reflector with some HID system /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW! Appropriate picture for this behemoth--the bidding is surely to be way up there in the stratosphere, and I'm more likely to be hit by lightning than have a chance at this cool light. Drool...

Zeppert

Enlightened
A few minutes ago I got all excited because I just bought a Mega-X X-bin from Lambda. Now I click back into the BST section only to find this Photon Monster smack dab in the middle of my screen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif staring right back at me. Oh boy am I getting seduced way to easily around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif. I'm going to bed where it's safe!!

Greta

Flashaholic
Where are my manners? Thank you to McGizmo and Glow Bug for the fantastic photo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i can't quit looking at that picture...i keep expecting sauron to rear his uglee head.

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
Whoa!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Hey! I offered one of my kids... or a slightly used spouse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stick a big conductive flashlight into a stormy sky and it draws a lightening bolt? Duh! That image looks just like LA did last eve with 100 strikes in one hour. That photo was taken about 6:30 last eve?

Cool Deal fellows, guys, gals and bulldogs. May the richest flashaholic win.