Surefire 6P

DavidTHR

Enlightened
I just received my first Surefire 6P.

I am very impressed.

The quality appears to be top-notch, and the price was very fair (I paid $60 + shipping).

I am thinking of buying 2 more of these "bad boys" for a total of 3 (1 for the house, and 2 for the vehicles).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you like the 6P, have you ever thought about the SF E2e?

I personally haven't tried a 6P BUT I got my E2e last wednesday from TTS for $79.99 shipped UPS 2nd day air (66.99 for light.) I still can't believe the size of the light and the output. Oh gosh a nice round beam. The build is top notch.

Jason

DavidTHR

Enlightened
My first Surefire was the E2 in gun metal gray. I use the E2 was my everyday carry light.

My second Surefire was a 3P in a bright green (a gift from a friend).

By the way, if anyone knows about the 3P in green, please let me know (i.e. is it a limited edition?, how many were made?, the value of one in mint condition?, etc.).

My latest Surefire is the 6P. This is the first 6P I have owned, and I think it won't be my last. I am planning on using it as my "home defense" light, and I believe it would make a great light to keep in my vehicles too.

If you have a 6P, how do you use it (for home, car, etc.)?

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Upgrading to the C2-BK gives you a Pyrex lens, pocket clip and grip ring. All in a flashlight that is the same size as the 6P. Pyrex lens can't bubble and gets more light out of the bezel. Pyrex is more scratch resistant also. The grip ring is great. You can hold the flashlight between you index and middle fingers and activate the push button with the inside edge of your thumb. All flashlights should have this feature. I consider the C2-BK to be the most inexpensive Surefire that can truly handle the P61 lamp assembly.
oldgrandpajack

Blikbok

Enlightened
Aw, skip it and save up for the M3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts