Ordered an A2

poalcat

Newly Enlightened
Well, I took the leap of faith today and pre-ordered an A2 from Tactical Warehouse. I hope this much-hyped and long anticipated light lives up to our fantasies about it. It sounds like a fascinating device, at any rate, and Surefire products rarely disappoint. Hope it doesn't have any significant bugs. Dan at TW told me he will have the A2s within two weeks. But from what I've read on CPF, this two week stretch dates back to November, making it the longest 14 days in history.

WaltH

Enlightened
I see where they're 149 shipped from Meridian. That's almost 10 bucks cheaper than Dan. Any reason no one is orderering from them?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by WaltH:
I see where they're 149 shipped from Meridian. That's almost 10 bucks cheaper than Dan. Any reason no one is orderering from them?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">it's not dan.
wink.gif

ygbsm

Enlightened
Originally posted by tkl:
that's 2 weeks surefire time.
wink.gif
i pre-ordered with dan too. patience grasshopper.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">And here I was thinking you had already received one.
wink.gif

P.S. $140 from the Cutlery Shoppe! (I know, not Dan).

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by WaltH:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I looked at their site and nowhere do I see that their price includes free shipping.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Sean. Meridian has a post in the Dealers section about the A2. If you type in "CPF" in the Notes section, they'll give you free shipping for the A2.

-Tung

Ps. I love your flashlight site!

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Thanks for all the support guys! You are my favorite customers on Planet Earth!!
icon14.gif

Dan.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Dan,

If you have some customers *off* planet, I'll take some of what they're buying.
grin.gif
I still want the A2 too
tongue.gif

- Don

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's 2 weeks surefire time.
wink.gif
i pre-ordered with dan too. patience grasshopper.
grin.gif