Surefire 2211 Vid

ToyTank

Enlightened
I have to say the 2211 looks nice and I can see the usefulness(IMO a headlamp has same advantages)but @ $495 msrp it is out of my reach.

brianna

Enlightened
Surefire needs to stop producing Worthless garbage commercials like this and put more effort into flashlight technology and quality.

dougie

Enlightened
Didn't see him hand it back. Can't think that would happen very often in real life though! The wristlight is a cool idea but I can't see anything which says it's water resistant. If one thing puts me off a $495 light is it isn't water resistant! :(

signal 13

Enlightened
Surefire needs to stop producing Worthless garbage commercials like this and put more effort into flashlight technology and quality.

Or more effort into actually releasing their "upcoming products". I've been waiting for the UB3 rechargeable to come out but I'm starting to doubt if it'll ever come out.

brianna

Enlightened
Dano I gave the commercial about 15 seconds before I stopped. I felt it was ridiculous and pathetic. Surefire's time could be better spent actually producing the flashlights they put in their catalogs.

RNDDUDE

Newly Enlightened
As to the OP's original thought, the production quality of that commercial was excellent, far better than many of the Superbowl commercials I watched. As to posts with content like "Worthless garbage commercials" and "I felt it was ridiculous and pathetic", well I will withhold comment about that.

Latest posts