• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired S> Mac's Customs Tri-EDC w/ Titanium Clip

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
hello folks, im selling my Tri-EDC, that has the upgraded Titanium Clip offered by Mac. its only been used a few times. it was going to be a gift, but did not come in time for christmas. the light is more or less the same condition it arrived in, it still has the lubrication on the threads lol, that should tell you how lightly it was used. the only thing worth mentioning since i know many of you are collectors, is light scratch marks from when the head and body were not connected but both in my pocket. it truely is a great light, the craftsmanship, design, and power for such a tiny little guy! it definitely lives up to its reputation, and model pictures in every way!!
if you order one from Mac, youll have to wait a few months for it to arrive, but luckily i have one right here!! haha ready to ship via the shipping method of your choice!

price: $199 (paypal/ money order/ western union/ bank transfer)
shipping: US only, ill pay for it (if youd like custom shipping method let me know)

full res pics i took of the light here: (too huge for page)

http://image.bayimg.com/173f24c6847a9776d6fa003168b9b1759cbb3e95.jpg

http://image.bayimg.com/b04b36e28b577c6758c28e18256d2a293554c0e1.jpg

http://image.bayimg.com/36f6b3429de518b776469a2d43dbae5992e72ec8.jpg

-Integrated McClicky Switch and Silicone Boot-Tri Cree Module in Neutral or Cool White
-German Quality Mineral Glass Lens

-Chemkote coated Light Engine
-3-Mode Driver with mode memory 2.8a Max High 1000ma Medium and 150ma Low drive levels

-O-Ring Sealed Throughout (Water Resistant)
-589 *Real* Lumens in a small package (Real Lumens is actual Out the Front Lumens not LED Lumens)
-Titanium Clip Option
-3.4" Long Under 1" Diameter 2.5oz 18350 cell + Clip *Titanium adds approx 1 oz*
-Single R123 / 16350 / UltraFire 18350 Li-Ion Cell Powered
-High mode must be used with common sense as the light will get hot.

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) Sorry, I meant Silgt already mentioned about stating the price...cheers

Last edited:

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
updated with pics

sorry about not posting them right away, i saw my laptop battery warning pop up when i was writing the ad, and when i plugged it in the pin inside my laptop was missing/broke.. so i posted what i had written up, and frantically started transfering what important documents i could out of it before it died (for what i hope isnt for good =[ ). anyways, ive got a temp computer now, so putting up pics, and am available for questions. if anyone wants additional info, pics, etc just let me know. !

now buy my light!!:crackup:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would definitely be interested to buy your light, but without any photo (btw non of the links that you put up works) to show the defects, without any details such as emitters, tint, age of light etc it is hard for anyone to buy blindly. If you want anyone to take your ad seriously, you should't need 3~4 days just to post up important details such as price and photos in this age and time.

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh but I want to buy and need the info! ;)

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
I would definitely be interested to buy your light, but without any photo (btw non of the links that you put up works) to show the defects, without any details such as emitters, tint, age of light etc it is hard for anyone to buy blindly. If you want anyone to take your ad seriously, you should't need 3~4 days just to post up important details such as price and photos in this age and time.

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh but I want to buy and need the info! ;)

i just tried all 3, they all work, were you copying and pasting them, or clicking them? you should click them, candlepowerforums shortens long links with a ... in the middle of the written text, but the hyperlink is unaffected

donn_

Flashaholic
i just tried all 3, they all work, were you copying and pasting them, or clicking them? you should click them, candlepowerforums shortens long links with a ... in the middle of the written text, but the hyperlink is unaffected

The links get me a Forbidden 403 notice. They work for you because the photos are in your cache.