i dont know how much you paid for the diffuser but here is my glorious story:

Thrunite flip diffuser system (originally for Catapult V3):

( click to enlarge! )
img7353.png
28kgrhquokime13nrvrzbnk.jpg

Eagletac M3C4 diffuser filter system ET55:

( click to enlarge! )

snap2k.png

In the TM11 review thread it was already mentioned several times that the Thrunite flip diffuser (14$ for the yellow filter, see Ebay-Thrunite-Store/Make Offer) can be mounted on the TM15 head: one leaves the TM15 SS bezel on, opens the TN latch, and fully mounts the TN flip diffuser all the way down. Some force is needed since it's a nice tight fit. However the TN latch cant be closed unless one thins out the rubber insert or replaces it by some alternative rubber band/ring/tube. Or one leaves the latch open ;)

It was also mentioned that the Eagletac M3C4 diffuser/filter system ET55 is a perfect match as TM15 SS bezel replacement: one removes the TM15 SS bezel and then screws on the ET55 (white diffuser or colored filter).

I can confirm that both methods work great. Perfect actually. The ET solution is more elegant imho because of the 100% perfect match (thread diameter, thread length) and one could, in addition, even take out the TM15 original glass lens so that there is no more "double lens system" in front of the reflector.. but some users might not like to remove the bezel or the bezel+glass lens. The TN solution has the advantage that the user doesnt fiddle with the SS bezel or the original glass lens. The disadvantage is the loss of lumens thru the tunneling thru the double lens system and .. that it is not really a 100% perfect match out of the box: as mentioned, the latch wouldnt close if one leaves the rubber insert as thick as it is out of the box.

I now found out that the lens of the ET55, as part of the M3C4, has exactly the same dimensions as the lens of the Thrunite flip diffuser. Both lenses can be very easily removed if one wants to exchange lenses/filters/diffusers between the ET vs TN diffuser systems.

( click to enlarge! )

The point is, if you already own the white diffuser lens from the ET system but prefer to use the TN flip white diffuser (retails at 31.99$ on ebay), you could buy the cheapest version of the TN flip (e.g. the 14$ ebay sale/Make Offer on the TN flip YELLOW diffuser) and then swap the 2 glass lenses.

Another option is to remove 1 pin from the latch system and use tiny stripes of double-sided tape to fixate the latch parts:

( click to enlarge! ) , ( click to enlarge! )

Hope you found this post useful!!
I also got the Fenix AOD-L white diffuser tip/cap on order. Even more fun!!

I have the diffuser model I bought directly from Thrunite and I use it only on the TM15.

The TM11 is a shorter head and I use the Eagletack diffuser for that light. The Thrunite gives better protection for the head assembly.