Maxabeam Battery Connector

AceDan

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, anyone who knows a maxabeam know if you can replace the battery connector on the MB itself? The one next to the remote port.

It does have four allen key screws so must be removable.

Reason I ask, mine split in two tonight screwing the battery lead on. I've successfully managed to glue it together so fingers crossed it will hold, but would be nice to replace with new part.

Thanks.

BVH

Flashaholic
I have 4 of the connectors. You will need the extractor tool to remove the connector pins. I have that, too. If you want, I will send you the connector and tool for just shipping costs and I would like the extractor back.

AceDan

Newly Enlightened
BVH, that's great news but I'm in the UK. Would you be willing to ship to the UK? I'd be most grateful and of course I'd send back the tool priority mail, but I'd understand if you'd like US postal only.

BVH

Flashaholic
Might be easiest to just email Annie at PeakBeam and get yourself a new connector for the one you broke. It comes with a few connector shells and the extractor tool. Order yourself the mating female connector at the same time for whatever purpose it was you were looking for one.

AceDan

Newly Enlightened
Might be easiest to just email Annie at PeakBeam and get yourself a new connector for the one you broke. It comes with a few connector shells and the extractor tool. Order yourself the mating female connector at the same time for whatever purpose it was you were looking for one.

Fantastic, good idea on the female connector. You genius! :)

AceDan

Newly Enlightened

On its way. Bought two male and two female connectors.