Nitecore TM26 QuadRay Officially Launched

kralyevski

Newly Enlightened
Well, i guess that all Flashaholics arguing with their wife about "why another flashlight", are in serious trouble, and if flashlights continue to develop in this direction like TM 26 i think that in the near future will have voice control built in the lights and probably the flashlights themselves will argue with us :laughing:. Anyway, i know that i am going towards bankruptcy...and here is a saying: The easiest way to become a MILLIONAIRE is: first you become a BILLIONAIRE, than you start to be a Flashaholic...:nana:
http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=75

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Well, i guess that all Flashaholics arguing with their wife about "why another flashlight", are in serious trouble, and if flashlights continue to develop in this direction like TM 26 i think that in the near future will have voice control built in the lights and probably the flashlights themselves will argue with us :laughing:. Anyway, i know that i am going towards bankruptcy...and here is a saying: The easiest way to become a MILLIONAIRE is: first you become a BILLIONAIRE, than you start to be a Flashaholic...:nana:
http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=75

Good point.

I'd have to sell A to buy B to justify C...

Any idea when the TM 26 will be for sale?

It looks smaller and lighter than the TM 15!

kralyevski

Newly Enlightened
i saw it on goinggear.com for 390 $ and at batteryjunction.com for same price but it seems that they are waiting for the first shipment to arrive because the stock is zero...i guess i will wait for some reviews before i order one...

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
i saw it on goinggear.com for 390 $ and at batteryjunction.com for same price but it seems that they are waiting for the first shipment to arrive because the stock is zero...i guess i will wait for some reviews before i order one...

Longhorn Tactical has the same price but with 10% coupon. Also, their offer includes four (4) Nitecore batteries, which saves about $50...

Another overseas seller had it for $330, but I think it is back to retail $399 there.

Lornhorn said they expect it Monday and to be shipped out Tuesday.

Last edited:

Marshyman

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.
I am Nubee to the forum and new to led lights. I feel a little bit of a fraud but to let you all know I have just got me one of the first Tm 26,s in the uk. Arrived today from Nightcore uk. The bundle included 4 x nitecore 8600 batteries 3100mah.

i was looking for something to light up my 4 acres and it does that no problem. I just can't believe it.
Now you guys would know what to compare it to but the closest I can think of is a HID unit I used in the Army many years ago. The beam on the hid was quite narrow so the "spread" if I can call it was limiting.
This thing lights up my world and the trees at the edge of my wood, some 120 meters away are in daylight.

if you guys want me to take some photos let me know...but you will have to tell me what set up you want me to shoot on my g2 pany. Happy to oblige.
Phil

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Hi all.
I am Nubee to the forum and new to led lights. I feel a little bit of a fraud but to let you all know I have just got me one of the first Tm 26,s in the uk. Arrived today from Nightcore uk. The bundle included 4 x nitecore 8600 batteries 3100mah.

i was looking for something to light up my 4 acres and it does that no problem. I just can't believe it.
Now you guys would know what to compare it to but the closest I can think of is a HID unit I used in the Army many years ago. The beam on the hid was quite narrow so the "spread" if I can call it was limiting.
This thing lights up my world and the trees at the edge of my wood, some 120 meters away are in daylight.

if you guys want me to take some photos let me know...but you will have to tell me what set up you want me to shoot on my g2 pany. Happy to oblige.
Phil

Phil,

thanks, and...

the more you can review it, the better. Pictures would be great.

I am interested that yours was bundled with the new Nitecore 3100 mAh batteries, whereas my order shows it with the 2300 mAh batteries.

Can you say where you got it? I haven't found any 3100 mAh batteries from Nitecore on sale here in the US.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Hi all.

Phil

Phil,

how are you enjoying the TM 26 AND...how are the 3100 batteries?

I am looking for more info on them as they are expensive on ebay.