Raptorlite "Big Daddy" SB04

Kaban

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone own one of these? I tried searching to see if there is any info on them. This light always comes up when you do an Ebay search for various Surefire model flashlights like M6LT and UB3T.

Are these decent lights? They cost alot... just wanted to get your opinion.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, looks like a rebranded Trustfire X6 for double the price

Kaban

Newly Enlightened
Wow you're right.... more like three times the price though. Those Trustfire X6 can be had $110 shipped brand new on ebay and this one is in the $300 range... what a ripoff.

Hazel

Newly Enlightened
The Raptorlite SB04 may have similar frame but the components are upgraded... PCB has higher current, different chip binning and superior optical system. Their website has more info on the light quality and positive customer reviews. Also on homedepot.com

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
I just emailed the company. I'd never heard of them until about 10 min ago on this site/forum. I looked around on their site; I couldn't find any warranty info. I asked them why their Big Daddy looks so much like the TF X6. And I asked when the company was founded. Let's see when and if they get back to me...

Norm

Retired Administrator
The Raptorlite SB04 may have similar frame but the components are upgraded... PCB has higher current, different chip binning and superior optical system. Their website has more info on the light quality and positive customer reviews. Also on homedepot.com
It's hard to see how upgraded components could make the price triple.

I just emailed the company. I'd never heard of them until about 10 min ago on this site/forum. I looked around on their site; I couldn't find any warranty info. I asked them why their Big Daddy looks so much like the TF X6. And I asked when the company was founded. Let's see when and if they get back to me...
When and if they do please remember rule #12. Reposting Private Communications;