• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

samuraishot

Enlightened
Well, it has happened again :shakehead

I got this light to use, but I can't bear to use this classic. The gray anodizing on the Valiant Concepts e-series extender isn't a perfect match to the slate gray, but it's pretty close.

yte8a7ev.jpg
ary3amyq.jpg
y9ahuzyq.jpg
y4yjuvam.jpg

- LE is an NG750 TX1J (3V only, please see post below)
- 15 ohm Resistor (yellow) in the McE2S

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
So, would anybody like to trade? Please PM me with any offer :) or email me at samuraishot49 (at) gmail (dot) com
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTT: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

That's a vintage classic :thumbsup:

Just an FYI, regarding the extension tube, I believe the NG750 driver is only rated for 3v max (IIRC).

Older threads do discuss using single Li-Ion cells with these, but realize that you may be significantly overdriving the LED (and thus likely risking tint shift and/or shorter service life)....

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTT: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

That's a vintage classic :thumbsup:

Just an FYI, regarding the extension tube, I believe the NG750 driver is only rated for 3v max (IIRC).

Older threads do discuss using single Li-Ion cells with these, but realize that you may be significantly overdriving the LED (and thus likely risking tint shift and/or shorter service life)....

Thanks for the additional info, archimedes! :thumbsup:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Thanks for the additional info, archimedes! :thumbsup:

Sure thing, bro ... and good luck with your trade :)

BTW, not only is every part of this awesome torch currently out-of-production, two of them (the McE2S & Valiant E-series extender) are virtual "unobtanium" :D

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened

Sure thing, bro ... and good luck with your trade :)

BTW, not only is every part of this awesome torch currently out-of-production, two of them (the McE2S & Valiant E-series extender) are virtual "unobtanium" :D

Dude, you're convincing me to keep it now! Let's see first what's out there though :D

Oh, replied to PM's too!

samuraishot

Enlightened

Replied to more PM's!

samuraishot

Enlightened

More PM's replied to!

It seems there's some interest to outright buy it. It's still available for trade for now.

samuraishot

Enlightened
ON HOLD: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

On hold pending offer!

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: GONE: Slate Gray Aleph 2 w/ McE2S std tailcap & VC E-series extender *Photos Up*

No longer available :)