Where do you guys go for flashlight repairs?

Locomoco

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys. I have a Jetbeam camo that's had it's seals fail and salt water got into the reflector. Now that Jetbeam is gone I m SOL with going to the company for a solution.

Can anybody recommend a person or company that could repair this light for me? I've had this thing for awhile and unfortunately procrastinated instead if dealing with the problem. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jetbeam is still around.

Anyway, did you purchase your light from a dealer? If you did, you could probably contact them and get a RMA for an exchange.

The problem with getting water, especially ones that are contaminated, on a reflector is that they leave residues after drying. There's no simple way to fix this. Reflectors are delicate component, and are very easily scratched. Wiping it with even a microfiber cloth is going to scratch it up. I learned this the hard way with one of my lights.

jay_rush

Unenlightened
we dont repair our lights, we have so many and want so many more that we dont have time to use a single light THAT much to where it would break.

BarryG

Enlightened
The last repairs that were made by a member here, VinhNguyen54. If you purchased from a dealer I would contact them and see if they could help you out. I had great service from Flavio a couple of years ago with a failure I had.

Barry

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couldnt you send it back to Nitecore? They're the same company, or at least sister companies.