Zebralight s6330 vs. Nitecore TM15

Chauncy

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone who has both comment on each light. Of course similar beamshots would be great! But also looking for qualitative assessment of spill vs throw on each.

I have a TM15 which is great, but I was considering selling it to pick up the s6330, will I get a wider spill? how much throw do I lose? I'm very attracted to the real lows of the s6330 (as well as length and weight), the lowest TM15 mode is not so pleasant for night adjusted eyes or not disturbing others in camp.

Does the s6330 have a wider spill for general trail walking and sight seeing at night? I've looked around quite a bit but since the s6330 is so hard to come by right now, I haven't been able to get a good feel for how it would compare to the TM15, thanks for the help.

magnum70383

Enlightened
Hey buddy. Look in the led part of the forum and you'll a S6330 thread. Lots of info and beamshots there. I have one and it's awesome. It's small enough that I just put in my winter jacket pocket. I use it around the house since the low modes very usable. It doesn't have that much throw. But it's so floody it just lights up everything. And the most important thing is that it's small enough that I bring it everywhere I go!

tatopus

Newly Enlightened
Last edited by a moderator: