Nye Lubricants: Online Order Suggestions?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was selling it but am out right now. If you e-mail me I will get you the info where I get it from.
smile.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks JT... I found a site (actually, the TAI Lubricants site)... But if the order falls through (don't know about their customer service yet), I'll give you an e-mail...

GeoffChan

Enlightened
www.lubekits.com

Just one word of advice. I ordered some nyogel using my work email, got charged $80 (Yes, that's US$) to have them send it to Australia within 4 days, just let them know how you want the items sent as well.

Geoff

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, that really sucks...

erm...um...uh...which product do i order?
confused.gif
there is nye oil, nye oil2, nye films, dampening grease kit, optical coupling kit, hobby kit, and historical book.

i assume i don't need either the historical book or the optical coupling kit, i don't think a film would work right either...so oil1 oil2, dampening grease, or ...a whole kit?

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a whole bunch of their dampening gel, as well as their NyeOil II... My entire house should be quite slippery in a few days...

doubleE

Newly Enlightened
I don't see "Nyogel 759G" listed anywhere in their products section nor on their Ordering page.

I guess it's part of the Damping Grease product family, but that's only sold as a $47 kit.

Where is this thing listed? How do you order only 550 grams? BTW what is the cost for 550g? Shipping?

Thanks. -doubleE

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
doubleE, you may want to contact Nye Lubricants directly about that specific product. They don't sell it through either of their distributors, and a direct search on Nye's webpage came back empty on it...

For the time being, I ordered their 774 series as a replacement.