Help with a ST6 Spark Light Warranty?

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, I give to a friend like two years ago a ST6 light, everything was fine until he try to replace the push button that was failing, when he try to remove the Led, the wires rolled inside and their released from the driver, he send me this pics, I asked it to see what I could do with it and try to fix it. meanwhile here is some pics.

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

I have not yet tried to contact Spark about this...

Any advice before I put my hands on it???

Thanks

Last edited:

Esko

Enlightened
Hi guys, I give to a friend like two years ago a ST6 light, everything was fine until he try to replace the push button that was failing, when he try to remove the Led, the wires rolled inside and their released from the driver, he send me this pics, I asked it to see what I could do with it and try to fix it. meanwhile here is some pics.

I have not yet tried to contact Spark about this...

Any advice before I put my hands on it???

Thanks

Interesting to see the insides of the light. Some useful information, too.

I am sorry that your friend's light is broken. However, I am not quite sure what kind of help do you want? It is a two-year-old headlamp with one year warranty, and it was broken when your friend disassembled it. I wouldn't expect there to be any warranty left. On the other hand, if the only problem is that you have to solder the wires seen in the photo again, the light shouldn't be very difficult to fix.

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thansk Esko, I already have the light, he open it to try to replace the push button, it is not that easy take out the pcb were the push button is installed, this is the last part of the assembly, so, I have to take that INOX ring out, which is pressurized into the body of the flashlight.

I am thinking in use the freezing method???

Sent from my phone with camera with flash and internet on it... :D

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
I send a mail to spark service and respond fast, I am waiting to his address to send the light back to repair it.

Sent from my phone with camera with flash and internet on it... :D

acrosteve

Newly Enlightened
In the interest of a similar problem....

How did this work out for you?
How did you contact Spark directly?

Thanks