• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1D Mag - Withdrawn

sportster

Newly Enlightened
Withdrawn, finishing the project.

I have a 1d Maglite. I lost interest in the 1d project with the purchase of some other lights I made. I bought one of fivemega's 4aa holders for it, has a stock switch and LED, and SS bezel. I bought it from a member here about 5 months ago, he said wquiles cut it down for him. I ordered the 4aa holder from fivemega for it about a month later. I've yet to complete it or even power it up. The tail cap needs to be
modded for the spring, or the spring needs to be cut down. Neither of which I've done or doubt I will ever do. I lost interest in this project, fell in love with a few Finix lights I bought.

I maybe open to some trades, but I am fairly picky in what I like. I love tritium and titanium. Only lights I might be interested in are ones that use a 18650 or maybe a little Lumi Raw type light, I would be more interested in cool/unique tritium holders... Looking to get $100 shipped in the US for it.

1d_mag.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

Last edited:

sportster

Newly Enlightened
Re: 1D Mag

Can the light turn on? or more work is needed.
What emitter is the led? XML?

Yes, the light can turn on. To properly use it the spring will need to be cut down or the tail cap needs to be modded so the spring can sit all the way inside it. I briefly screwed the cap on (very snug fit, only on by about 2 threads) and took a few pictures of it on. This is literally the first time I've had power to this light.

The LED is a stock Maglite one, same for the switch. If there are different versions of the stock Maglite LED I do not know how to tell. I had plans to upgrade them, but never got around to doing so.

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg