• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: v10r ti modded parts kuku427, jhanko, mohanjude, trits

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok. I've decided to piece out my v10r ti light and sell them individually. Please keep in mind that these are Ti pieces that have been handled and thus will have the typical Ti wear marks. Here goes.

IMG_1016copy_zps0b1dc5c4.jpg

1. Kuku427 e-switch with 2 extra buttons. This is a Ti e-switch that kuku427 sold that is no longer available. It comes with 3 buttons, two slotted and drilled for 4 trits, and one that is just flat. The flat and one slotted button is straight from mohanjude and is as came from him. The other slotted button is a botched effort at polishing. There's some sanding marks on the edge. The switch and housing itself is flawless. Just the one button has the sanding marks. $180 SOLD! H-Nu

2. Light engine assembly and reflector v10r ti+ with hi-cri xml. This is the magnetic rotary light engine of the V10r ti+ that's been swapped out with a hi-cri xml led. Includes reflector. The led produces a very pleasant and warm glowing light. color rendering is very close to an incandecent. $70 SOLD! Nfetterly

3. Jhanko crenelated bezel with trits installed. This is a 5 cren bezel from Jhanko with trit slots and trits already installed. Color of trits are red, yellow, blue, orange and green. Comes with lens. $75 SOLD! Nfetterly

IMG_1014copy_zps6a123da4.jpg

4. Stock v10r ti body with Ti D11 clip. This is a stock V10r ti body with a d11 ti clip drilled and tapped. Clip has been polished. No switch included. $50 SOLD! to Gunga

5. Jhanko v10r ti body with slots and trits installed. This is a v10r ti body from Jhanko that has 4 slots with trits installed. Color of trits are green, blue, red, and orange. It fits an 18350 battery and comes with a sleeve if you want to use 16340 batteries. $135 SOLD! Silgt

6. V10r ti drilled cooling fin with 12 trits. This is a V10r ti cooling fin that has 12 holes drilled. Trits are already installed but they're not permanently fastened so you can remove them easily. They are arranged in a color wheel fashion with the colors: purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and then again with purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. $150 SOLD! Joseph Milton

7. (Not pictured). 12 trits. 7x 1.5mm X 5.5mm from Bart (3xblue, 2xgreen, 2xice blue) and 5x 1.5mm X 6mm from Kuku427 (1xgreen, 3xiceblue, 1xorange). I was going to use these and put into my spy and v10r buttons. Only a few months old and very bright. $80 SOLD! Silgt

Forum rules apply. First person to post "I'll take it" along with item number or description will have dibs. Prices include shipping to conus. Paypal preferred. Other payments accepted but please PM me first. Let's keep this to the conus. I will entertain international shipping but please PM me first. Thanks! :lovecpf:

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: wts: v10r ti modded parts kuku427, jhanko, mohanjude, trits

I will take #2 & #3.

Please pm me pp info & I will send first thing in the morning...

Along with electronic switches, 14500 Ti body and multi multi drilled cooling ring I already have I think I've got enough now for another light... (the bezel is sweet..)

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened

I'll take number 1 (Ku e-switch). PM me paypal address and I'll send over payment in the morning.

Cheers
Chris

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
wts: v10r ti modded parts kuku427, jhanko, mohanjude, trits

I'll take the cooling fins + trits for $150.

wyldthng

Newly Enlightened

I will take #1- the e-switch. Please PM me pp info and I will send funds. Oops! Nice snag Chris!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #5 & #7 please

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent to everyone except for Silgt. Your PM box is full! :)

JJKTWO

Newly Enlightened

Backup on 7

gunga

Flashaholic

Darn, too bad I missed the Jhanko tube. The stock tube is very familiar.

:)

Tempted to buy it back.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

S.Martin

Newly Enlightened

Congrats on the sale.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for the V10r ti body and clip.

All items went out on Friday except for yours H-nu. I just put it in the mail today during my lunch break. Apparently, Homeland Security is being a lot more strict with international shipping, and I didn't have time to complete shipment on Friday.

Darn, too bad I missed the Jhanko tube. The stock tube is very familiar.

:)

Tempted to buy it back.

Hey there Gunga. I don't think this was your body, although it's probably the exact same setup. The clip was originally brushed and I polished it out myself when I received it. But it can be yours if you want it. ;)

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

John - sorry to clutter your post but what is homeland security doing with Int shipments? When I read stuff like I always think 'here we go again - another reason that might affect our
'global CPF village trade' by putting people off shipping Int.

Bump for the V10r ti body and clip.

All items went out on Friday except for yours H-nu. I just put it in the mail today during my lunch break. Apparently, Homeland Security is being a lot more strict with international shipping, and I didn't have time to complete shipment on Friday.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not really sure what they are doing. I just know that I've shipped international using USPS before and it took only 5 minutes. This time it took the guy 15 minutes just to enter the shipping information. He kept apologizing and said that its something Homeland Sec was making them do. Cost still seems the same but I spent 30 min at the post office today just to ship one item.

it might be just new protocol and so the post office worker wasn't familiar yet. We'll see if that's the case when I ship out the last item in this sales thread.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the update .. Thanks for taking the effort to ship International. Fortunately here in the UK the Royal Mail run post office counters have tweaked the software and it is around 60 - 90 seconds per package. Shipped nearly 50 packages last month and it is a pleasure to watch them doing it quickly

I'm not really sure what they are doing. I just know that I've shipped international using USPS before and it took only 5 minutes. This time it took the guy 15 minutes just to enter the shipping information. He kept apologizing and said that its something Homeland Sec was making them do. Cost still seems the same but I spent 30 min at the post office today just to ship one item.

it might be just new protocol and so the post office worker wasn't familiar yet. We'll see if that's the case when I ship out the last item in this sales thread.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

60 to 90 seconds per package is really good, especially if you're talking about international shipments. I'm not sure how Royal Mail is, but here in the States, our post office will have a line of 10 or 15 people and only 2 staff working the counters. We do have a kiosk where we can weigh and ship packages ourselves, and I love using them, but those things can only dispense postage for domestic shipments and are broken half the time or can't dispense postage because of some oddball reason. And it's not just one post office. I regularly use 3 different locations, and they're all like that.

It's no wonder they lost $12 BILLION dollars in 2012. I just might start using FedEx for international shipping. It's just not as convenient. Needs must I guess.

Anyways.... Back on topic. I'll have your body shipped out to you Gunga this Friday. Sales thread complete!

Latest posts